Weidmann Electrical Technology Inc. Goes Live On Dayforce ConnectedPay
International Manufacturer Chose Ceridian Solution For Scalable, Precise & Transparent Global Payroll
Ceridian announces Weidmann Electrical Technology Inc., a leading manufacturer for the power transformer industry, is live on Dayforce ConnectedPay.
Dayforce ConnectedPay is a global payroll processing solution comprised of Ceridian in-country payroll services and expertise connected to the award-winning, single, cloud-based application: Dayforce Human Capital Management. The result is an intuitive and comprehensive global payroll solution.
Weidmann Electrical Technology Inc. was in need of a consistent, fully managed and accurate international payroll solution. The organization uses Dayforce HCM for its North American operations and now Dayforce ConnectedPay to meet the HR and payroll needs of its Mexican division.
“We are happy to have moved our HR and Payroll system to Ceridian’s Dayforce product,” says Lidia Mercado, human resources manager, Weidmann Technologia Electrica De Mexico. “It is user friendly, easy to understand and navigate. The Ceridian team worked very closely with us and it was clear to see they understood our goals. They were committed to making the system work to meet our needs and focused on total customer satisfaction.”
“We’re thrilled that Weidmann Electrical Technology Inc. has chosen Dayforce ConnectedPay to meet its international payroll needs,” says Aaron Hurst, vice president of Global Solutions, Ceridian. “Through Dayforce ConnectedPay, multinational organizations such as Weidmann Electrical Technology Inc. can analyze, manage and report on their global payrolls in a single application.”
With Dayforce ConnectedPay, global organizations gain:
- Ability to apply best practices for in-country pay & employment requirements
- A single global payroll data repository, reporting engine and workflow system
- Interactive view of each country’s calculated gross-to-net pay data
- Configurable payroll audits to allow Payroll Managers to quickly identify anomalies
- Access to a rich set of Dayforce features including analytics, workflows, self-service, mobile and document management capabilities
- Complete control of employee data – including HR, Time and Pay - on the single Dayforce platform, with a single, consistent toolset
- First-rate service for more accurate, timely execution of payroll across the globe
About Weidmann Electrical Technology Inc.
WEIDMANN designs, manufactures, and markets electrical insulation materials, products, and systems to the distribution and power transformer industry. WEIDMANN has had a presence in North America since 1969. and operates as a subsidiary of WICOR Holding AG.
Ceridian is a leader in human capital management with more than 100,000 clients across the globe. Ceridian delivers trusted results and transformative technology. Our offering includes the award winning, cloud-based Dayforce HCM, LifeWorks, Powerpay and International Payroll. Ceridian is transforming the world of work. For more information about Ceridian solutions call 1-800-729-7655.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.