TransPerfect Sets Records in 2014
Posts Significant Growth Across Geographic Regions, Business Units, and Key Performance Metrics
TransPerfect, the world’s largest privately held provider of language and technology solutions for global business, today announced its record-breaking 2014 results. Top-line revenue increased to over $470 million, representing a gain of over 17% from the previous year. 2014 marks the company’s 22nd consecutive year of profitable growth. The company’s overall growth number is comprised of a wide variety of individually growing business units and regions. Highlights include:
- Asia Pacific revenues up 66%
- Latin America sales up 41%
- Europe revenues up nearly 20%
- Enterprise technology and software sales up 54%
- Global conference services up 37%
- E-discovery and forensic technology up 28%
- Remote interpreting revenues nearly tripled (up 287%) and supported the opening of two new call center facilities in Tempe, Arizona, creating hundreds of new jobs
Beyond revenue totals, TransPerfect also reported significant gains in other key performance metrics:
- Signed over 500 new GlobalLink clients – GlobalLink is TransPerfect’s suite of translation management and website localization technologies
- Hired nearly 700 new employees, bringing the company’s total number of employees to over 3,500
- Opened offices in Princeton, Luxembourg, and Bangkok
- More than doubled charitable giving, including contributions to the American Heart Association and Go Red For Women, Susan G. Komen, Doctors Without Borders, and The V Foundation for Cancer Research, as well as pancreatic cancer research and Serbian flood relief
TransPerfect Co-CEO Liz Elting said, “It’s been a year for the ages in so many ways, and we’re incredibly proud of the tremendous collective effort of our global family to continue to innovate, to grow, and most importantly, to help our clients achieve their goals.”Co-CEO Phil Shawe added, “Whether presented with adversity or opportunity, the TransPerfect team has responded by breaking pretty much every record on the books. I couldn’t be more pleased with the accomplishments of our team over the past year, and I’m beyond excited for 2015.”The company has ambitious growth plans for 2015, including opening new offices both in the US and abroad and introducing new and upgraded technologies to benefit clients across all industries.
With annual revenues of over $470 million, TransPerfect is the world’s largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 85 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.