Barnes & Noble Kicks off Black Friday Weekend with Incredible Offers Including 500,000 Books Signed by More Than 100 Leading Authors
Customers Can Also Enjoy a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Offer on Educational Toys & Games, 50% off Gift Books, and Many More Amazing Deals at Barnes & Noble Stores Nationwide and Online at BN.com
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the nation’s largest retail bookseller and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, today announced the biggest and best Black Friday Weekend deals are all at Barnes & Noble’s more than 650 stores nationwide and online at BN.com/blackfriday. Barnes & Noble has a truly spectacular, largest-of-its-kind signed edition book collection available for in-store customers with 500,000 signed editions from 100 leading authors landing at stores nationwide on November 28. Barnes & Noble also has exciting megadeals including a huge buy 1, get 1 50% off offer on Barnes & Noble’s leading selection of educational toys and games, a spectacular offer of 50% off special gift books perfect for gifting during the holidays, and many more great values during Black Friday Weekend.
Fantastic offers at Barnes & Noble on Black Friday* include:
- Signed Editions — Largest-of-Its-Kind Signed Edition Book Collection with 500,000 Books Signed by More Than 100 Leading Authors: A book is a gift like no other, and Barnes & Noble’s expansive collection of signed editions available in-store only starting Black Friday offers customers a special and personalized gift to give everyone on their lists this holiday season. All Barnes & Noble stores across the country will have signed copies from each of the participating authors, including powerhouses like Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, Amy Poehler, Donna Tartt, George W. Bush, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Jeff Kinney, Joel Osteen, Mario Batali, Mo Willems, Rick Riordan, Rick Yancey, Rainbow Rowell and many more. Customers should hurry to their local Barnes & Noble store on Black Friday morning to take advantage of this amazing offer, as supplies are limited. They will be greeted with an impressive front-of-store display featuring all of the signed editions when they walk through the doors. For more information on signed editions, customers can visit BN.com/signededitions.
- Educational Toys & Games — Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Offer on Barnes & Noble’s Leading Selection of Educational Toys & Games: An incredible buy 1, get 1 50% off offer on most educational toys and games both in-store and online.
- Gift Books — 50% off Special Gift Books: A spectacular 50% off offer on an extensive selection of popular gift books for readers of all ages both in-store and online like Guinness World Records 2015, World’s Best Cities from National Geographic, Star Wars The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight by Tony DiTerlizzi and illustrated by Ralph McQuarrie, The Book with No Pictures by B. J. Novak, Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein, and many others so customers can save big as they get the perfect book for loved ones this holiday.
Additional savings include:
- 50% off Bestselling Author James Patterson’s Newest Release, Hope to Die: An amazing in-store and online deal of 50% off on James Patterson’s newest release Hope to Die, in which detective Alex Cross is forced to play the deadliest game of his career when he is stalked by a psychotic genius.
- Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Collectible Classic Editions: A can’t-miss in-store and online deal of buy 1, get 1 50% off collectible classic editions gives customers the perfect opportunity to build their loved ones’ classics libraries during the holidays. The offer includes Complete Fairy Tales (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions) by Brothers Grimm, The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions) by Arthur Conan Doyle, and more.
- Buy 2, Get 3rd Free on Hallmark Collectible Holiday Ornaments: A great value of buy 2, get the 3rd free in-store and online on a selection of high-quality blown glass and sculpted resin ornaments, including favorite iconic characters from Frozen and Peanuts, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and much more.
- Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Mighty Bright® Booklights: A huge savings in-store and online of buy 1, get 1 50% off Mighty Bright Booklights. Stock up on the perfect stocking stuffer for every reader on your list, with six styles to choose from.
- Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Godiva® Gold Ballotins: An irresistible in-store and online offer of buy 1, get 1 50% off signature Godiva Gold Ballotins, ready for gift-giving.
- 50% off Bargain-Priced National Geographic Books: A whopping 50% off in-store and online on a stunning collection of National Geographic books including Secrets of the National Parks, National Geographic Guide to Medicinal Herbs, and more.
- 50% off Activity Kits: 50% off an exciting selection of activity kits, both in-store and online, including Learn to Juggle, Card Tricks Kit and more. (Select Bargain titles only. Children’s Bargain kits not included.)
- 50% off Okay? Okay. Tumbler with the Purchase of Any John Green Book: When customers purchase any John Green book in-store or online, they can receive half off the new and exclusive thermal tumbler featuring the “Okay? Okay.” quote from The Fault in Our Stars, perfect for winter beverages for any John Green fan.
- Up to 50% off DVDs, Blu-rays, and CDs: Customers can receive up to 50% off in-store and online on a fantastic selection of DVDs, Blu-rays, and CDs including Despicable Me 2, Lone Survivor, The Monuments Men, Cheek to Cheek by Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga, Partners by Barbra Streisand, and other amazing titles.
- 50% off Select New York Times Bestselling NOOK Books®: Customers can receive 50% off a fantastic selection of New York Times bestselling NOOK Books including Seal Team Six by Howard E. Wasdin and Stephen Templin, Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella, State of Wonder by Ann Patchett, and many others. Visit nook.com/blackfridaynookbooksale for the entire collection. In addition, later this week Barnes & Noble will announce a special Black Friday doorbuster and other great offers on its fantastic line up of NOOK® devices.
- 25% off ALL Settlers of Catan Strategy Games: Barnes & Noble is offering an incredible in-store and online deal of 25% off ALL Settlers of Catan Strategy Games, including Settlers of Catan 4th Edition, Settlers of Catan 5-6 Player Expansion, Rivals for Catan, Catan Histories: Settlers of America Trails to Rails, and more. For a full list of Catan Strategy Games, customers can visit BN.com/catan.
- 20% off More Than 900 Print Magazine Subscriptions: Customers can receive 20% off more than 900 print magazine subscriptions on BN.com. This incredible offer applies to bestselling magazines including National Geographic, Sports Illustrated and Parents magazine, as well as The Atlantic. National Geographic Kids, Ranger Rick and Girl’s Life make excellent holiday gifts with an early subscription.
Customers are invited to visit Barnes & Noble’s more than 650 stores nationwide or shop online at bn.com/blackfriday to experience the amazing Black Friday Weekend deals that Barnes & Noble has to offer. Through December 23, Barnes & Noble is extending its booksellers’ expert knowledge online by providing customized gift ideas to those who tweet their holiday gift-related questions using the hashtag #BNGiftTip. Learn more and follow the conversation at www.twitter.com/bnbuzz.
*While supplies last. Restrictions apply. See bn.com/blackfriday for details.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is a Fortune 500 company, the nation’s largest retail bookseller and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 658 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s largest e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). Its NOOK Media LLC subsidiary is a leader in the emerging digital reading and digital education markets. The NOOK digital business offers award-winning NOOK® products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store® (www.nook.com), while Barnes & Noble College Booksellers LLC operates 705 bookstores serving over five million students and faculty members at colleges and universities across the United States. General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company’s corporate website: www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on https://twitter.com/BNBuzz, http://instagram.com/barnesandnoble and http://thebarnesandnoble.tumblr.com, and like us on https://www.facebook.com/barnesandnoble.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.