Burberry Opens Beverly Hills Flagship on Rodeo Drive
Bringing London to the heart of Los Angeles
Burberry today announces the opening of its new Beverly Hills flagship, bringing every aspect of the brand to life in the heart of Los Angeles.
The new store on Rodeo Drive, created under the design direction of Christopher Bailey, blurs the brandís physical and digital worlds through the Burberry Retail Theatre concept, where interior video walls and in-store digital screens showcase brand content and broadcast live events.Innovative store experience
Located over four floors on one of the most iconic streets in the world, the new flagship is set on the corner of Rodeo Drive and Dayton Way. Burberry Beverly Hills has been designed to offer multi-sensory experiences for customers, featuring exclusive spaces, products and services. The store comprises a mixture of event space, entertainment hub, private space and store.
- A building that celebrates Los Angeles with direct views out on to the city, and the Hollywood Hills, through 40 floor to ceiling glass windows and doors.
- The largest Burberry product range in Los Angeles, including Burberry Prorsum, Burberry London, Burberry Brit, Accessories and Burberry Beauty.
- Evolution of the Burberry Retail Theatre concept in the US, offering immersive audiovisual experiences via 10 video screens and 130 speakers throughout the store.
- Online insights meet offline interactions to create a tailored and personal shopping experience. Services include a mobile check-out and Customer 1-2-1 through which store associates can access customersí unique preferences and shopping history.
- First in-store Burberry Beauty room in Los Angeles and the biggest Burberry Beauty area in the market, featuring the full Burberry fragrance and make up collections with specialist Burberry Beauty consultants offering personalised appointments.
- Burberry Penthouse: A private suite on the top floor of the store, with its own dedicated entrance and direct access to a garden rooftop terrace, has been designed to offer the ultimate personalised and intimate shopping experience for Burberry customers. The suite comprises a fitting room, serviced pantry, bathroom and dressing room. The space features a separately controllable digital screen and music for this area. The suite is also designed as an events space, with 360 degree views overlooking Hollywood.
- The Rodeo Drive Exclusives: an exclusive limited edition collection of mens and womens ready-to-wear, eveningwear and accessories, including the iconic trench coat, to celebrate the launch of the store.
Celebrating Burberry in Beverly Hills
This week also marks a series of activity in Beverly Hills, celebrating both the brand, and Los Angelesí creative communities.
Walk of Style
Earlier today, Christopher Bailey unveiled the Burberry Rodeo Drive Walk of Style plaque, which commemorates the contribution the brand has made to the fashion industry and its connection with the cityís entertainment community. Photographer Mario Testino presented the honour to Christopher Bailey.
Art of the Trench
Last week, Burberry also launched Art of the Trench in Los Angeles, bringing its digital platform to life for the first time in the city, celebrating its dynamic creative communities. Through the most interactive execution of the platform to date, a selection of Los Angelesí established and emerging talent from the music, art, fashion, film and sport worlds, were captured wearing their iconic trench coats throughout the city exclusively on iPhone, in celebration of the pioneering spirit of the Burberry trench coat and those who wear it. Portraits of the 40 Angelenos shot by Instagram and VSCO photographers for Art of the Trench, are available to view across Burberry global social platforms including Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Sina Weibo.
The US is a key market for Burberry and its new Beverly Hills flagship on Rodeo Drive is a testament to this commitment to the city and its communities.
Earlier this year, Burberry also reopened its flagship store in San Francisco Ė a newly designed space set over four floors in a 20th century historic townhouse on Post Street.
Burberry currently has 78 standalone stores in the Americas region across New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, Toronto and Mexico City. In California, Burberry currently has 12 stores Ė Beverly Center, Rodeo Drive, Costa Mesa, Palo Alto, Palm Desert, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco Centre, San Francisco Post Street, Santa Monica Brit, Topanga and Valley Fair.Notes to editors
- Established in 1856, Burberry is a global British luxury brand with a heritage of innovation, craftsmanship and design. The Burberry business comprises 5 divisions: menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, accessories and beauty.
- Burberry is headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange (BRBY.L), Burberry is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index.
- Visit www.burberry.com for further information.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/7/193197/193197-1.jpg )
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.