New Released Starter’s Guide is Set to Help Beginners Learn Basic French in a Matter of Time
Of the 7 billion occupants in the world, 220 million speak French as a primary or secondary language. Because it is so widely spoken, it is estimated that by the year 2025, French will become the most spoken language in continental Europe.
Pierre Dubois, a famed educator and writer, opens an entryway for the gap between English speakers unfamiliar to introductory, conversational French. In his new released book, “French Made Easy: Common Words and Phrases Plus Tips and Tricks to Learning French Language Fast”, the author covers the important basics when communicating at work, school, home, shopping, or other recreational settings.
“French is a most pleasant-sounding, jolly-to-learn language. Some individuals may feel discouraged to pursue its education due to the seeming difficulty in pronunciation of certain phrases or the formulation of sentences in word orders.” The aim of Dubois’ book is to clear up these drawbacks and confusion, and create a very presentable approach to absorbing and conversing the French essentials.
French isn’t spoken in France alone. It is a significant aspect in usage for business dealings, trade and commerce, international relations, everyday interaction, and travel to French-speaking nations. It is one of the major officially spoken tongues in Africa, and was the official language of its Asian territory countries like Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, which has made numerous contributions to their present-day linguistic characteristics. More significantly, French continues to be spoken by other nations worldwide such as in Chad, Canada, Luxembourg, Monaco, Niger, Switzerland, Togo, and many more.
“ French Made Easy: Common Words and Phrases Plus Tips and Tricks to Learning French Language Fast ,” intends to target elementary topics for travelers, business folks and any person who is hopeful or willing to learn French by covering a range of preliminary fundamentals such as:
• A Brief History of French and its Current World Standing – Explains how the English language was influenced through French, and how the French language is expected to flourish globally in the next decade.
• Numerous Word Correlations to French and English – Example words that are abundant both in the French-speaking and English-speaking parts of the world. Learn why knowing French is advantageous to both the career and personal life in a fast-growing global economy.
• Introductory Lesson to the French Rudiments – Learn the French alphabet, numbers in French, dates and times in French, and necessary French phrases to get you around when traveling about France.
• Introductory Lesson to Basic French Grammar – Be familiarized of accents, gender designation, tenses, negation, articles, verbs, and nouns. This portion includes a lesson on how to create sentences and questions following the right order and structure of sentences.
• A Small Guide to Conversational French – Know common greetings, expressions and formal and informal exchanges
• General Words and Phrases – Learn useful vocabulary and slang for effective communication at home, at school, in business, while dining, going shopping, and hopping around France.
• Ways to Get the Hang of French – Know what to pick up and how to efficiently assimilate the language of France
Mark your calendars because this book will be given away for free this coming November 8-9, 2014 only in Amazon.
About Pierre Dubois
Pierre Dubois is a French Professor of Language who grew up and currently teaches in Normandy. Educating others on the French language finds him fulfillment no other leisurely pursuit can. Pierre has travelled all over the world and is acquainted with numerous other lingos. When he is not in teaching to his class, he spends time with his wife, Alice and his two children.
Pierre is also active in giving seminars and workshops for avid French learners. He loves to reinvent his methods of instruction, backing it always with extensive research, experience, and science.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/47564/192613/192613-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Pierre Dubois
- Successful Linguistics
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.