GenesisSolutions - EAM Assessment Methodology – Identifying Prioritized Opportunities for Asset Management Improvement - Webinar
GenesisSolutions is hosting an informative discussion on Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Assessment Methodology - Identifying Prioritized Opportunities for Asset Management Improvement on Wednesday, November 19th at 11am ET / 10am CT.
GenesisSolutions is hosting a webinar on EAM Assessment Methodology - Identifying Prioritized Opportunities for Asset Management Improvement to discuss a strategic approach. This event is part of our EAM Best Practice webinar series.
To register for this event, please click here.
All industries are focused on improving asset reliability. This can only be achieved by having a high performance asset management program in place, with the ultimate goal of achieving Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). The journey to achieve EAM starts with a detailed assessment of your organization’s current maintenance and asset management performance. An EAM Assessment will provide the necessary gap analysis to understand your greatest opportunities and effectively prioritize them for closure, ultimately providing you the ability to advance towards enhanced asset reliability.
During this webinar an overview of the detailed processes behind an EAM Assessment and the value that it can bring to your organization will be covered. Examples of each of the seven elements of EAM will be shared, CMMS Functionality & Utilization, MRO Inventory Management, Metrics & Performance Improvement, Maintenance & Reliability Strategy, Organizational Readiness, Planning & Scheduling, and Work Management. The EAM Maturity Continuum will be defined and key steps in assessing the current state performance identified, thus setting the stage for the development of an EAM Master Plan which provides the roadmap for the necessary improvements required to positively impact business goals and objectives.
- Learn fundamental elements of EAM
- Discuss key assessment data collection points
- Learn how to effectively identify and prioritize opportunities
- Review a comprehensive case study of the greatest opportunities identified from more than 70 completed assessments
Who Should Attend?
- Asset Management Program Managers and Directors
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Facility, Manufacturing, Plant, and Process Engineers
- Finance Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors, Managers, and Directors
- Operations Managers and Directors
- Planners and Schedulers
- Reliability Managers, Engineers, and Technicians
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/34171/191974/191974-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Bill Thompson
- Director, APO Marketing Communications
- GenesisSolutions, An ABS Group Company
- (1) (781) 662-0053
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.