IntelliTrack Inc. Celebrates 5 Years of Web Based Stratus Success
Stratus provides all the necessary tools for managing inventory in an efficient, cost effective manner and produces reports to prove its value.
Happy 5th Birthday to the Stratus line of cloud based inventory software from IntelliTrack!
Recognizing the increasing demand for web based inventory solutions and building on feedback from satisfied customers, IntelliTrack has worked tirelessly to design excellent technology systems for tracking inventory. Stratus solutions have been at the industry forefront since the beginning of cloud based activity.
The Stratus portfolio has expanded to the point IntelliTrack can say with confidence that every organization from a warehouse or fire department to a hospital or university can benefit from a convenient, hosted Stratus solution. This web based option provides all the necessary tools for managing inventory in an efficient, cost effective manner and produces reports to prove its value.
Integration is a signature element of IntelliTrack technology. Stratus software works easily with accounting applications such as QuickBooks, MAS90 and Great Plains and with shipping software such as ShipWorks. IntelliTrack is now taking Stratus integration services to the next level.
“We are currently investing in developing ways for Stratus to talk to external applications,” said Ron Pawlowski, COO at IntelliTrack. “We know the enhanced capacity will significantly increase the value of Stratus to our customers.”
Currently, there are seven Stratus versions available:
- StratusInventory for fast efficient physical counts with serial and lots numbers, expiration dates and other identifying information
- StratusStockroom for physical counts, tracking and receipts, popular for customer managed inventory services
- StratusCheckOut for collecting and processing all data on consumable and fixed assets including reordering alerts and checking in and out
- StratusAssets is a full service solution for all data on all inventory, even in multiple locations, reported within customized parameters; ideal for asset audits for accountability
- StratusVMI is particularly useful for its real time data on which to base the efficient restocking of vendor managed inventory
- StratusFirehouse for managing equipment and supplies used by fire departments often in life or death situations where there is no room for error
- StratusISRP wraps up all the data about inventory, shipping, receiving and picking in a small to medium sized warehouse
Each Stratus application can be customized to meet the particular needs of any business concerned about efficient, cost effective inventory tracking and management. IntelliTrack excels at taking time for in-depth front end consultation so the Stratus installation is absolutely the best option available.
With more than two decades of experience responding to the needs of 20,000 customers around the world, IntelliTrack specialists are the go-to team for successful inventory management. Stratus is a stellar software solution with capacity to increase the productivity, customer satisfaction and bottom line of any business.
Pawlowski says the IntelliTrack team is looking forward to the next five years of Stratus success and encourages any business with consumable or fixed assets to come along for the ride. IntelliTrack inventory management professionals are available at 1-888-583-3008 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the Stratus options.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/34821/191915/191915-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Ron Pawlowski
- IntelliTrack Inc.
- (1) 888-583-3008
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.