Greenberg Traurig Attorneys Named to Illinois ’Top Lists’ by Leading Lawyers Network
The international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP announced that five attorneys from its Chicago office have been named to several ‘Top Lists’ in the Leading Lawyer Network’s Top Business Lawyers list in Illinois and featured in the September 2014 business edition of Leading Lawyers Magazine.
- Leslie Klein, co-chair of the Global Benefits & Compensation Practice, was listed among the Top 10 Employee Benefits Lawyers and among the Top 250 Business Lawyers.
- Peter Lieberman, co-chair of the Chicago Corporate & Securities Practice, was listed among the Top 10 M&A Lawyers and among the Top 250 Business Lawyers in.
- Jane McCullough, of counsel, was listed among the Top 100 Women Business Lawyers.
- Nancy Peterman, chair of the Chicago Business Reorganization & Financial Restructuring Practice, was listed among the Top 10 Commercial Bankruptcy Lawyers; among the Top 250 Business Lawyers; and among the Top 100 Women Business Lawyers.
- Keith Shapiro, chairman of the Chicago office and co-chair of the Business Reorganization & Financial Restructuring Practice, was listed among the Top 10 Commercial Bankruptcy Lawyers and among the Top 250 Business Lawyers.
According to its website inclusion in the Leading Lawyers Network is achieved exclusively through peer nomination; lawyers cannot nominate themselves or anyone in their own firm. Based upon survey nominations and approval by their Advisory Board, only the top lawyers are nominated and selected as Leading Lawyers in Illinois.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1750 attorneys serving clients from 36 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of law firms’ client relationships. For additional information, please visit www.gtlaw.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.