Telesoft Launches Managed Mobility Services as part of Telesoft Connect Fixed and Mobile Telecom Management Platform
Integrated Platform Manages Fixed and Mobile Telecom Environments from a Single Login
Telesoft, trusted experts in fixed and mobile Telecom software and services, announced that they have launched a fully revamped software and services offering called Telesoft Connect. This new platform comprises a complete offering of fixed and mobile telecom management tools to handle everything from legacy call accounting and expense management, to fully managed mobility services (MMS) – all from a single login.
“Telesoft has been in the business of providing software and services for managing enterprise fixed and mobile telecom environments for more than 30 years,” said Thierry Zerbib, CEO and Co-Founder of Telesoft. “By introducing the Telesoft Connect platform, we’re bringing together our industry leading software capabilities and customer focused managed service offerings to create a truly integrated software-driven service approach to manage large fixed and mobile telecom operations.”
The Telesoft Connect platform is comprised of two components: ConnectFixed and ConnectMobile. Within each component, organizations have the ability to take advantage of capabilities to track and optimize usage, manage enterprise MACD activity, and validate expenses for both fixed and mobile telecom environments. ConnectFixed and ConnectMobile are further broken down by modular software and service offerings known as Track, Manage, and Expense.
- Track – Monitor fixed usage detail from users across the organization, and charge back for a variety of services using configurable rating structures such as legacy PBX, VoIP, and Unified Communications.
- Manage – Centralize the headache that is telecom move, add, change, and disconnect (MACD) activity by managing provisioning requests through configurable templates that adapt to your organizational needs.
- Expense – Automate the process of invoice receipt, allocation, validation, approval, and payment for fixed telecom billing with the Telesoft solution.
- Track – Usage detail collection (Voice, Text, and Data) for mobile devices to provide reporting capabilities that includes top users, variance reporting, and no use devices. The service also provides mobile plan optimization expertise, providing recommendations to mobile administrators to adjust users to more appropriate plans for cost reduction.
- Manage – Telesoft offers a full range of solutions and services to help manage the inevitable growing pain point in your organization that is mobility. Telesoft Managed Mobility products are flexible to adapt to your organizational needs through configurable, not customized software, with services to offload labor intensive tasks from your internal telecom and IT teams.
- Expense – Automate the process of invoice receipt, allocation, validation, approval, and payment for mobile billing with the Telesoft solution.
The Telesoft Connect platform has evolved from more than 30 years in the fixed and mobile telecom expense management (TEM) industry to meet ongoing changes in market demands. Telesoft is not simply managing expenses for telecom, but the entire fixed and mobile telecom ecosystem that includes assets, usage, allocation, and helpdesk support. By positioning a wealth of fixed and mobile software capabilities alongside industry leading managed services to form Telesoft Connect, Telesoft has the ability to provide extended value to its clients to help manage the largest and most complex telecom environments in the world.
“More and more clients are looking to offload an increasing level of day-to-day tasks, primarily mobile procurement and help desk, rather than hiring additional personnel to offset the workload,” added Zerbib. “Through leveraging our expertise across all clients, we’re able to provide turnkey services at a level of detail that is virtually unattainable by hiring or repurposing existing staff. This creates a more efficient fixed and mobile telecom management program across the organization.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.