Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase Latest System Connectivity and Analysis Technologies at PCB West 2014
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, today announced it will be exhibiting its latest OrCAD®, Allegro® and Sigrity® technologies at this year’s PCB West at booth #406 from September 9-11, 2014 in Santa Clara, CA.
Cadence will deliver several speaking sessions to discuss new developments in these technologies and how they can help solve today’s complex PCB and IC packaging challenges. The scheduled Cadence speaking sessions are:
- Constraint-Driven Power Integrity: Wednesday, September 10, 9:00–10:00am PT, Dennis Nagle, Sr. Staff Engineer for Allegro
- Routing Standards-Based Interfaces: Wednesday, September 10, 3:00–4:00pm PT, Greg Horlick, Staff Product Engineer for Allegro
- Intelligent PCB Design Data Transfer to Manufacturing Using IPC-2581, Wednesday, September 10, 4:00–5:00pm PT, Hemant Shah, Product Marketing Group Director for the Custom IC & PCB Group
Cadence will also hold demonstrations and presentations at booth #406 on topics including:
- 4X faster timing closure with Allegro® TimingVision™ environment
- Constraint-driven power integrity using Sigrity technology
- Interface-aware PCB design
- Team Design working with PTC Windchill
- Three new OrCAD® products to help speed up design
- Modern, incremental ECAD-MCAD co-design
- Design-build collaboration with your manufacturing partner using IPC-2581
To register for the conference, click here.
PCB West 2014 is on September 9-11, 2014.
Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA
Cadence is located in Booth 406.
Cadence (NASDAQ: CDNS) enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today’s integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available here.
© 2014 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, Allegro, OrCAD, Sigrity and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.