Paris Motor Show: meet Renault Espace’s successor
Renault and Dacia have organised a line-up of new product presentations, a media conference and meetings with senior executives during the media days at the Paris Motor Show on October 2-3.
This year’s programme includes:
- World premiere of Renault Espace’s successor.
- Renault media conference at 11am on Thursday, October 2 with Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Renault group.
- Q&A session with Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Renault group, from 2.15pm to 3pm on Thursday, October 2, at the Espace 2000.
- Presentation of Lodgy Stepway and Dokker Stepway on the Dacia stand.
- Dacia Q&A session with Jérôme Stoll, Chief Performance Officer and Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing for the Group, and Arnaud Deboeuf, Entry-Level Programme Director, from 3.15pm to 4pm on Thursday, October 2 at the Espace 2000.
- Renault and Dacia stands in Hall 1.
Over these two days, the following members of the Renault Group Executive Committee will be in attendance:
- Jérôme Stoll, Chief Performance Officer and Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing for the Group
- Thierry Bolloré, Chief Competitive Officer
- Gaspar Gascon Abellan, Executive Vice President, Engineering for the Group
- Stefan Mueller, Executive Vice President, Chairman of Europe Region
- Jose Vincente de los Mozos, Executive Vice President, Manufacturing and Supply Chain for the Group
Experts in all the products and topics presented will also be available to answer your questions about new Renault and Dacia products.
Please submit requests to attend the Q&A sessions and any interview requests to the Renault press office in your country.
We look forward to seeing you on October 2 in Paris!
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.