NetSuite Tribehr Partners With Maxwell Health To Add Healthcare And Benefits Administration Capabilities To HCM
Integrated Solution Meets Growing Demand for a Unified HCM Platform to Manage Key HR Business Operations in the Cloud
NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced a strategic partnership with Maxwell Health that combines Maxwell’s revolutionary cloud solution for employee healthcare and benefits administration with the NetSuite TribeHR human capital management (HCM) platform. Leveraging the combined strengths, the partnership transforms the way companies manage their human assets by ridding them of tedious, time-consuming and error-prone manual processes. With a modern HCM platform, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) can now run end-to-end HCM business processes from recruiting, managing and rewarding employees, to facilitating flexible, streamlined healthcare benefits enrollment, administering benefits and promoting workforce wellness—all in the cloud.
The integration of both NetSuite TribeHR and Maxwell Health details:
NetSuite TribeHR is an integrated cloud ERP and HCM software suite for small and mid-sized businesses. It gives SMBs a single cloud solution to run their core business operations as well as a rich, social HR software solution to manage employees. Maxwell Health’s solution simplifies the onboarding and benefits management process and dramatically improves productivity for both HR teams and an organization’s workforce at large. Through the integration, the Maxwell Health solution acts as a benefits enrollment system and serves as the system of record for benefits information and administration, while bi-directional data exchange between the systems ensures that HCM data in NetSuite TribeHR and benefits information in Maxwell Health are always in sync. With modern, attractive user interfaces, NetSuite TribeHR and Maxwell Health align with social and mobile dimensions that extend HCM and benefits administration to HR teams and personnel in an accessible and transparent way, encouraging greater engagement.
The Combined Solution Delivers Unprecedented Features and Benefits Including:
- Core HRIS (Human Resource Information System)—Manage essential employee information individually and in aggregate, featuring employee administration, employee profile, employee history, compensation tracking, organizational charts, company directory, employee self-service, manager self-service, employee and recourse document storage, and employee time-off tracking.
- Advanced Recruiting—Social applicant tracking system (ATS) with integrations to LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Complete Talent Management Solution—360-degree feedback tools, goal management, performance appraisals, skills tracking, and values and culture tracking.
- Social HR for a Social Workforce—Commenting, collaboration, and peer and public recognition tools that span the entire company.
- Streamlined Benefits Open Enrollment Process—Remove inefficient and error-prone paperwork typical in open enrollment while handling complex rate structures with best-in-class benefits administration.
- Simplified Benefits Shopping—Ecommerce-like benefits shopping experience in an open marketplace of providers.
- Mobile Platform for Anywhere, Anytime Access—Mobile platform enables employees to access and use company benefits programs, reach a health care concierge for benefits help, improve health with an in-app fitness tracker, and to collaborate and connect no matter where they are.
- Programs and Solutions to Encourage Employees to Stay Healthy—Offering includes a time and money-saving personal health advocate who acts as a liaison within the health care system, and a turnkey wellness program that rewards employees for better health.
“Benefits administration remains one of the most complex and time-consuming challenges for HR teams,” said Veer Gidwaney, CEO and Co-Founder of Maxwell Health, named “Hottest Startup in the Nation” in 2013 by Tech Cocktail. “Maxwell Health’s partnership with NetSuite opens a new door for HR to radically simplify open enrollment and ongoing administration while inspiring the workforce to engage in wellness activities.”
“Maxwell Health offers a compelling value proposition for NetSuite TribeHR users to extend its simplicity and control to health and other benefits,” said Joseph Fung, NetSuite Vice President of HCM Products. “We’re very pleased with how well the social and mobile aspects of our respective solutions combine for an innovative and engaging environment for HR professionals and employees alike.”
Today, more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organizations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
About Maxwell Health
Maxwell Health, a fast-growing industry leader in health IT, delivers a revolutionary Health-as-a-Service platform that engages employees, incentivizes a holistic view of health, and provides a centralized place to access health and benefits services. Maxwell’s web portal and mobile app enhances the benefits experience by leveraging data from integrated services, meaning better, more informed health solutions. Market leaders, including benefits brokers, TPAs, carriers, and other vendors, license Maxwell’s technology to use with their employer clients.
Follow NetSuite’s Cloud blog, NetSuite’s Facebook page and @NetSuite Twitter handle for real-time updates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.