Tata Motors enters Algeria with a range of passenger cars
* The Tata Indigo sedan and the Tata Indica hatchback
* Tata Manza sedan, a fine blend of technology and comfort
* Tata Vista hatch class-defining space, style and features
Tata Motors today announced the launch of its passenger vehicle range in Algeria. The range includes the Tata Indica and Tata Vista from the hatchback range, and the Tata Indigo and Tata Manza from the sedans. The company has appointed SPA Elsecom for distribution and marketing of the Tata passenger vehicles in Algeria. The new range is now available in dealerships for sale.
Speaking on the introduction of these passenger cars in Algeria, Mr. Johnny Oommen, Head- International Business, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, “We are delighted to enter Algeria, which promises to be an important market for us. Our entry into Algeria is aligned to the Company’s Horizonext strategy, with an objective to provide the best customer experience - from the best vehicle experience to superlative purchase experience and after-market service support. We are confident that our global expertise, coupled with the strong presence of our distributor partners and customer-centric focus, will help us establish our products in this exciting market and will help us reach a wide customer-base.”
Tata Motors in association with SPA Elsecom has set up dealerships at Algiers and Oran, with further plans underway to establish 10 additional sales and service centers, to cover important regions, by the end of this year.
The range being introduced is a perfect combination of modern aesthetics and sound suspension, skillfully designed to provide customers with best-in-class vehicle experience. They are all equipped with safety features of ABS and dual airbags and a host of comfort and convenience features.
The Vista and Manza offer best-in-class warranty of 5 years / 100,000 km. Customer-centric initiatives for an enriched experience include 24-hours parts guarantee and 5-year free roadside assistance.
Tata Motors began its international journey in 1961 and today the company has presence in various countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, Russia, Middle East, Asia and lately Australia. Algeria has been ear-marked as a focus market in the Tata Motors global strategy.
About Tata Motors
Tata Motors Limited is India’s largest automobile company, with consolidated revenues of INR 2,32,834 crores (USD 38.9 billion) in 2013-14. Through subsidiaries and associate companies, Tata Motors has operations in the UK, South Korea, Thailand, South Africa and Indonesia. Among them is Jaguar Land Rover, the business comprising the two iconic British brands. It also has an industrial joint venture with Fiat in India. With over 8 million Tata vehicles plying in India, Tata Motors is the country’s market leader in commercial vehicles and among the top in passenger vehicles. Tata cars, buses and trucks are being marketed in several countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia, South America, CIS and Russia.
- Created in 1981 by Mr Abderrahmane ACHAIBOU, founder and president, ELSECOM group started operations in automobile distribution in 1996.
- With a portfolio of 10 brands covering particular vehicles as well as industrial and commercial vehicles, the ELSECOM group has become one of the most important players in the Algerian automotive sector with over 340,000 vehicles sold at the end of 2013.
- Through its network of 19 direct outlets and 126 distributors, the ELSECOM group has made of the customer satisfaction his main concern and its 1,700 employees (including 600 engineers and graduates of higher education) are focused to provide the highest level of customer service.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.