Maximo Performance Improvements: A CMMS Best Practice Webinar
GenesisSolutions will be leading a webinar on Maximo Performance Improvements on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 11am ET / 10am CT with a focus on CMMS Best Practices.
GenesisSolutions, a Fully Integrated Global EAM Service Provider, will be leading a complimentary CMMS Best Practice Webinar on Wednesday August 27, 2014 at 11am ET. The focus of the discussion will be on solutions for Maximo Performance Improvements and the resultant benefits.
To register for this event, please click here.
A number of IBM Maximo Asset Management customers suffer from poor performance / stability / scalability due to a variety of factors. Performance may be poor across all transactions from day one, or problems may be sporadic or gradually appear over a period of time. Stability problems may appear immediately after Maximo is released into the production environment or, again, appear after a period of time.
No matter the nature of the problem, Maximo plays such an important part in a business that any problems directly hit the organization’s ability to function and incur cost. Organizations may view performance testing for Maximo as a slow, complex and costly process. This webinar will provide unique solutions as an alternative.
What the Audience Will Learn:
- What can cause Maximo performance / stability / scalability problems
- Best practices for ensuring users are never affected by these types of problems
- How the new generation of tools demonstrate that performance testing prior to release is always possible
- How to ensure that Maximo Support is alerted the moment problems occur and within seconds understand the cause of the problems through the use of new generation tools
Graham Parsons, CEO of Reflective Solutions, will lead this session. Graham added: “If performance defects implemented in an early iteration are not discovered until a project is nearing completion, the process of identifying and fixing the problem can lead to costly rework and significant delays. Reflective Solutions’ enterprise-level performance testing tool – StressTester™ - is known throughout the industry for its simplicity of use.”
Joe Pitman, VP of Sales & Marketing for GenesisSolutions commented: “GenesisSolutions has provided innovative solutions to IBM Maximo Asset Management customers since our inception in 1999. Eradicating performance issues for Maximo users is a consistent goal and this webinar will shed some light on a commercial solution available to these customers today.”
Who Should Attend?
- Maximo System Administrators
- Maximo Business & Project Managers
- Maximo Developers & QA Professionals
- CTO / IT Directors
- IT Support Managers & Professionals
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/34171/189440/189440-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Bill Thompson
- Director, APO Marketing Communications
- GenesisSolutions, An ABS Group Company
- (1) (781) 662-0053
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.