MRO Inventory Management: An EAM Best Practice Webinar
GenesisSolutions will be leading a discussion on MRO Inventory Management on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 from 11am – 12pm ET with a focus on EAM Best Practices.
GenesisSolutions, a Fully Integrated Global EAM Service Provider, will be leading a complimentary EAM Best Practice Webinar on Wednesday June 25, 2014 at 11am ET. The focus of the discussion will be an understanding of MRO Inventory Management and the resultant benefits of a successful program.
There are many factors that must be considered when evaluating an MRO Inventory Management Program. Reliability Centered Maintenance recognizes the importance of having the right parts available at the right time to execute the Planning and Scheduling of maintenance work. The intention of this webinar is to provide instruction and guidance when conducting or developing an MRO Inventory Management Program to optimize maintenance workflow.
Examples of inventory management concepts that will be discussed are the identification of an item master list, the process of organizing, maintaining, and controlling inventory as well as examining the elements of issuing and distributing MRO material to maintenance technicians or Point-of-Use locations.
What the Audience Will Learn:
- How to build and structure Item Master Files – Data integrity / Normalization
- How to execute Material Planning – Qualify Work Order Requests / Parts Requisition / Maintenance Tools / Rental Equipment / Special Needs
- What steps are involved in developing a Stores Strategy – Layout / Security / Stocking
- What the major processes are for Inventory Management – Receiving / Cycle Counting / Obsolescence / Scrap / Warranty & Repair
- Best Practices for issuing and distribution of material – Picking / Staging / Point-of-Use (POU) delivery
Who Should Attend?
- Asset Management Program Managers & Directors
- Engineering Managers & Directors
- Facility and Plant Engineers
- Inventory & Storeroom Managers
- Maintenance Managers & Directors
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Operations Managers & Directors
- Planners & Schedulers
- Process Engineers
- Reliability Engineers and Technicians
You are cordially invited to join us for this educational session.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/34171/188540/188540-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Bill Thompson
- Manager, Marketing Communications
- GenesisSolutions, An ABS Group Company
- (1) (781) 662-0053
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.