Aldata Core Retail Suite Delivers Bite-Sized Applications That Solve Retailers’ Biggest Pain Points First
Single integrated supply chain platform provides roadmap to achieving enterprise-wide visibility, flexibility and responsiveness.
Atlanta, GA – August 21, 2006 – Aldata Solution, Inc., a leading provider of software solutions for the retail industry, today announced availability of the Aldata CORE Retail Suite, which breaks Aldata’s proven retail merchandising and supply chain offerings into a set of nine functional applications that retailers can implement incrementally in order to solve their greatest pain points first, then build out to achieve best practices and a more competitive market position. From headquarters to warehouses to stores, the Aldata CORE Retail Suite delivers a single, integrated supply chain platform that ensures enterprise-wide visibility, flexibility and responsiveness.
“The key to retail success is to align core retail business processes, assets and flows of information and product and to strive for optimal balance among each of these critical elements,” said Neil Thall, CEO of Aldata Solution, Inc. “With the Aldata CORE Retail Suite, retailers can achieve and maintain the balance across customer service levels, sales volumes and operational efficiency to effectively and profitably drive business.”
“In the recent independent study ‘Building the Agile Retail Supply Chain,’ AberdeenGroup found that Aldata customers’ performance levels in industry performance metrics—for processes including inventory turnover, on-time delivery, order fill rate and cash to cash cycle time—met or exceeded those of companies that we deemed Best in Class Performers in previous studies,” said Jamie Bedard, CEO of market research firm AberdeenGroup. “In addition, the study found that those companies operating on Aldata’s common platform showed significant performance improvements in the supply chain connecting distribution center to store.”
The Aldata CORE Retail Suite provides one integrated database environment for master data management of information flow around all supply chain operations. No matter what order applications are implemented in, retailers realize a significant advantage in terms of data consistency, control and flow as well as the flexibility to efficiently manage inventory from order to sale.
The Aldata CORE Retail Suite is comprised of the following:
Integrated Demand & Replenishment Optimization
* Manages the flow of products and information from the supplier to store to the end consumer with a single, integrated strategy
* Coordinates forecasting and replenishment to accelerate response to customer demand
* Streamlines operations and processes in order to deliver the right products and information to the right people at the right time and place
* Flexibly executes buying, forecasting, pricing and promotions, replenishment, sales and logistics management at the store-level
* Frees up in-store resources to spend more time focused on customer-facing activities
* Manages stock visibility, availability and turn while controlling supply chain activities at the store-level
Warehouse Management (WMS) & Inventory Optimization
* Achieves faster, more efficient logistics flow with minimum handling and maximum throughput
* Improves space and asset utilization to drive down supply chain costs
* Improves warehouse productivity and resource utilization with more effective tasking, picking strategies and labor management
Item & Price Management
* Executes pricing strategies by store, geography, market, product or other specific business objectives
* Improves control, accuracy and management of critical item, vendor, store and other order information
* Centrally defines and executes vendor trade and incentive programs and increase margins on trade events and promotions
Merchandise Management & Optimization
* Increases focus on sales by integrating merchandising functions
* Manages assortments based on consumer trends, demand and competitive data
* Develops profitable, market-driven promotions with improved decision-support
Supply Chain Visibility
* Provides forward and backward traceability and real-time control to address customer, industry and regulatory requirements
* Provides access to supply chain information ‘anytime/anywhere’ in order to resolve issues before they impact customer service or operational costs
* Enables trading partners to more effectively coordinate logistics activities
* Improves control over deals, conditions, invoicing and logistics with suppliers
* Gives suppliers visibility into demand in order to minimize delays, missed promotions and transportation costs
* Provides invoice matching to minimize administrative costs for managing invoices
Business Management & Support
* Offers a single solution with one data model to centrally manage business processes and information across financial, commercial and logistics activities
* Provides the flexibility to manage multi-channel, multi-format, multi-geography and data synchronization as business requirements change
* Provides the scalability to support real-world retail challenges and volumes
Retail Intelligence & Analytics
* Aligns corporate and store operations around revenue and profitability goals
* Creates loyalty with the right offer and products across multiple retail channels
* Manages operational and inventory costs by benchmarking critical transactions including inventory levels and orders
About Aldata Solution, Inc.
Aldata helps retailers differentiate and excel. Focused exclusively on retail, Aldata empowers retailers and their suppliers to sharpen the focus on what is essential for success – achieving the optimal balance to effectively and profitably manage and fulfill consumer demand. With a single, integrated solution and data model, Aldata customers realize unparalleled efficiency from headquarters to stores and everywhere in between. Aldata’s “CORE Retail Suite” includes merchandising, sales, replenishment, logistics and store operations – providing retailers the visibility, flexibility and responsiveness they need to support the evolving customer, competitive and compliance landscape. For more information, please visit our web site at www.aldata-solution.com.
- Contact Information
- Rachel Franco
- Press Contact
- Aldata Solution, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.