Verimatrix Explores Benefits of Software-Empowered Video Services at ANGA COM 2014
Multi-network Solutions in the Real World Forum Offers Guidance on Optimizing Hybrid Network Services
ANGA COM 2014, Cologne, Germany, 7 May 2014 – Verimatrix, the specialist in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-network, multi-screen digital TV services around the globe, today announced its focus and profile at ANGA COM 2014, 20-22 May in Cologne, Germany, with a Multi-network Solutions in the Real World Forum on “Taking Control of Your Hybrid Network Services” and participation in a session detailing how subscriber analytics can be leveraged to make hybrid networks smarter.
Produced in conjunction with Broadband TV News, the Multi-network Forum will be held on 21 May from 8:00 – 9:30 hrs. in the Berlin A+B rooms of The Dorint Hotel. The Forum will feature a panel of experts discussing emerging technologies in the marketplace and how European operators are managing the transition to an IP centric video delivery architecture. The Forum will include panelists from Ziggo, Kabel Deutschland, Stofa, TiVo and Verimatrix. Julian Clover, editor of Broadband TV News, will serve as moderator. The Forum is free to attend, but seating is limited, so please reserve your place today here.
On 22 May at 13:15 hrs. in room B of Hall 10 of the Koelnmesse, Steve Oetegenn, president, will participate in a panel entitled “Multiscreen: Streaming Services Enable Any Content @ Any Screen @ Home.” During the panel, Oetegenn will join other industry experts to explore how to best optimize hybrid networks.
The Verimatrix team will be exhibiting (Hall 10.1, Booth #M10) at ANGA COM to showcase how its flagship, award-winning Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) solutions address the evolving challenges of complex pay-TV and hybrid video services. VCAS offers a scalable video security architecture, featuring harmonized rights management for multi-network, multi-screen service delivery. Highlighted solutions include:
- Com Hem’s multi-network solution for flexible delivery of video services, featuring TiVo’s hybrid PVR and a range of tablet applications emphasizing “single security” approach across STB/DVR and CE devices.
- VCAS for Broadcast-Hybrid as a complete multi-network security solution for IPTV, Cable and Internet TV, demonstrated in conjunction with middleware provider Minerva.
- VCAS for DVB-Hybrid, which helps unify broadcast TV with state-of-the-art adaptive bitrate streaming (ABR) video for one-way and connected STBs and CE devices including PCs, tablets and smart phones; demonstrated in conjunction with Cubiware.
- The integration of VCAS security solutions from Verimatrix with ACCESS Netfront Living Connect gateway solutions to provide a standards-based and robust solution for premium content sharing around the home.
- VCAS for Internet TV latest release which features download and offline playback functionality, demonstrated in conjunction with player SDK partners across PC, Android and iOS platforms.
To arrange a meeting with Verimatrix during ANGA COM, please visit the website.
Verimatrix specializes in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-network, multi-screen digital TV services around the globe. The award-winning and independently audited Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) and ViewRight® solutions enable cable, satellite, terrestrial, IPTV and OTT operators to cost-effectively extend their networks and enable new business models. As the established leader in cardless security solutions, the company has leveraged its innovative 3-Dimensional Security approach to provide harmonized rights for premium content delivery to a range of devices over new hybrid network combinations.
Maintaining close relationships with major studios, broadcasters, standards organizations and its unmatched partner ecosystem enables Verimatrix to provide a unique perspective on video business issues beyond content security as operators introduce new services to take advantage of the proliferation of connected devices. Verimatrix is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. For more information, please visit www.verimatrix.com, our Pay TV Views blog and follow us at @verimatrixinc, Facebook and LinkedIn to join the conversation.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.