Fujifilm Demonstrates Advancd Technologies and Provides Expert Instruction at SGNA 2014
Wayne, N.J., May 1, 2014 (Booth #700) –The Endoscopy Division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc., will provide demonstrations to GI professionals with advanced technologies at the 41st annual course of the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA) on May 4-6, 2014 at the Nashville Music City Center, Nashville, TN.
“Fujifilm is proud to be expanding our relationship with SGNA in 2014. As part of our growing association, we will be working together to offer unique courses to SGNA members, and to expand the SGNA membership base,” said Kurt Cannon, Vice President of Sales, Marketing, Operations & Support Services, Endoscopy Division, FUJIFILM Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc. “At Fujifilm, we are committed to meeting the needs of nurses and associates by delivering a great overall customer experience through our products, services, and our exceptional personnel.”
Fujifilm will sponsor a number of activities during the annual conference:
- Dr. Lawrence F. Muscarella, a renowned infection control expert and author will present a session on Carbapenem-Resistance Enterobacteriaceae (CRE), focusing on the risk of transmission of CRE and other related multi-drug resistant superbugs during GI endoscopy. The session will be held on Sunday, May 4th at 6:15pm in meeting room 205C (2nd floor) at the Nashville Music City Center.
- Fujifilm is a participant in the SGNA education course titled “Train the Trainer: The Nurse Manager’s Guide to the Reprocessing Competency, ” Saturday, May 3rd. The course is designed to train attendees on how to clean and disinfect endoscopes in a safe and effective manner. Attendees will also have an opportunity to practice the reprocessing steps.
- Fujifilm will support the prestigious Gabriele Schindler Clinical Excellence Award and will honor those who provided excellent patient care and advanced the practice of gastroenterology and endoscopy at the awards ceremony.
Customers can count on continual innovation and comprehensive services provided by Fujifilm. Following is a summary of Fujifilm offerings:
Fujifilm’s ultrasound processor Sonart, and companion second generation ultrasound video endoscopes will also be on display. Equipped with innovative image processing technology called ZONE Sonography™ and Sound Speed Correction Technology that provides excellent diagnostic capabilities, Sonart brings a new approach to endoscopic ultrasound, easily integrating into a slim endoscopic procedure cart with video processor and light source.
For more information about Fujifilm’s products being demonstrated at SGNA, please visit:
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions to meet the needs of healthcare facilities today and well into the future. From an unrivaled selection of digital x-ray systems, to the Synapse® brand of PACS, RIS and cardiovascular products, to advanced women’s health imaging systems, Fujifilm has products that are ideal for any size imaging environment. The Endoscopy Division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. supplies high quality, technologically advanced FUJINON brand endoscopes to the medical market. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, CT. For more information please visit www.fujimed.com and www.fujifilmendoscopy.com .
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Tokyo, Japan, brings continuous innovation and leading-edge products to a broad spectrum of industries, including electronic imaging, digital printing equipment, medical systems, life sciences, graphic arts, flat panel display materials, and office products, based on a vast portfolio of digital, optical, fine chemical and thin film coating technologies. The company was among the top 10 companies around the world granted U.S. patents in 2012, and in the year ended March 31, 2013, had global revenues of $26.7 billion*. Fujifilm is committed to environmental stewardship and good corporate citizenship. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmholdings.com.
* At an exchange rate of 83 yen to the dollar.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
- Contact Information
- Lauren Geloso
- Manager, Corporate Communications
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
- (1) 9147898303
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.