InsightSoftware.com Experts To Share New Ideas and Best Practices at COLLABORATE 2014
InsightSoftware.com, the makers of the award-winning InsightUnlimitedTM reporting, budgeting and reconciliation solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards, will be a major presenter, exhibitor and sponsor of this year’s COLLABORATE conference, taking place April 7 – 10 in Las Vegas. In addition to exhibiting, InsightSoftware.com and its customers will hold several vendor awareness sessions, host parties and keynote the conference luncheon on Tuesday, April 8.
“We are going to shake up this year’s COLLABORATE with new concepts for business users,” said Paul Yarwood, InsightSoftware.com’s CEO. “COLLABORATE will be about breaking new ground in how we use ERP and we’ll highlight that thought leadership throughout our entire show presence. We think it’ll be unlike any other conference to date.”
InsightSoftware.com will kick off their COLLABORATE activities on Tuesday, April 8 with the lunch session, “What’s stopping you from doing your job? Oh, it’s your software,” presented by Yarwood and two of his InsightSoftware.com colleagues, John Brooks and Glenn Wirick.
In addition to this major lunch event, InsightSoftware.com will hold seven vendor awareness sessions:
On Wednesday, April 9:
- Danny Nguyen, InsightSoftware.com, presents, “EBS reporting – simplified”
- Robyn Westfall, Internal Lease Finance Corp, presents, “How International Lease Finance created a nimble organization”
- Julie Holmes, InsightSoftware.com, presents, “Welcome to the next generation of business performance management”
- Craig Kellogg, Gavilon, and Nall McLean, InsightSoftware.com, present, “How Gavilon broke away from traditional BI and obtained exceptional business performance”
- Jon Louvar, InsightSoftware.com, presents, “A game changing journey from Excel to real-time strategic planning”
On Thursday, April 10:
- Carlos Görbitz, InsightSoftware.com, presents, “The market has spoken: introducing real-time reporting for PeopleSoft”
- John Brooks, InsightSoftware.com, presents, “A smart enterprise reporting strategy for JD Edwards.”
In addition to these vendor awareness sessions, InsightSoftware.com will help host the JDE Alliance party on Wednesday evening, the CollabCon party on Thursday evening, and will exhibit in booth No. 1359. Check here for the full listing of activities including times, locations and presentation details for each event.
Since 2000, InsightSoftware.com has been committed to developing software to help JD Edwards and E-Business Suite customers solve their biggest productivity challenges. InsightUnlimited works directly with ERP software, in real-time, providing end users with a fast, easy way to report, budget, and reconcile. Today, our award-winning software is used by tens of thousands of people from a wide range of industries all over the globe.
Oracle, Oracle E-Business Suite, and JD Edwards are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/46499/186475/186475-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Ashley Cohen
- PR Contact
- Cohen Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.