Lubrication Excellence Program Development: An EAM Best Practice Webinar
GenesisSolutions, a Fully Integrated Global EAM Service Provider, will be leading a complimentary EAM Best Practice webinar on a Six Sigma approach to develop a Lubrication Excellence Program on Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 11am ET.
Many organizations are mired in old cultures and legacy practices when it comes to machinery lubrication and reliability. It is estimated that 40 to 60 percent of all equipment failures can be attributed to improper lubrication. Today’s modern equipment requires precision lubrication with specific lubricants administered through best practices to sustain reliability, maximize life cycles and generate profits.
This discussion will detail how to use a Six Sigma approach to identify your lubrication programs current state, measure progress to a desired state, properly develop your program and transition your organization to an award-winning lubrication excellence facility. Noria Corporation will conclude the presentation with several documented lubrication success case studies.
What the audience will learn:
- Methods for establishing current state of lubrication, identifying poor lubrication practices and inadequate lubrication storage and handling
- Key principles of Lubrication Excellence predicated upon best practices
- The science of Tribology and best in class Lubrication Technologies
- Lubrication Improvement Plans on achieving World Class results using the Six Sigma DMAIC process
Who should attend?
- Asset Management Program Managers & Directors
- Engineering Managers & Directors
- Facility and Plant Engineers
- Maintenance Managers & Directors
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Operations Managers & Directors
- Planners & Schedulers
- Process Engineers
- Reliability Engineers and Technicians
- Leon Reed, Principal Reliability Engineer
Please join us for this educational & interactive session.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/34171/186103/186103-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Bill Thompson
- Manager, Marketing Communications
- GenesisSolutions, An ABS Group Company
- (1) (781) 662-0053
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.