YMT Vacations’ Brochure Features 12 Exciting Ways to Explore North America
New Best of the Americas Brochure Introduces Four New Itineraries for 2015
EL SEGUNDO, CA –YMT Vacations, the leading provider of affordable group travel packages to older Americans, is pleased to announce the release of its latest brochure focused on travel in North America, including the introduction of 4 exclusive itineraries for the 2015 Rose Parade. The company’s Best of the Americas brochure highlights one dozen exclusive travel opportunities in North America including itineraries to Alaska, Hawaii, the Northeast and California.
Jerre Fuqua, President of YMT, stated that “Travel close to home this year is up in a big way and we are pleased to release out latest brochure which features 4 exciting options for the 126th annual Rose Parade. We have seen a 25% increase in bookings over last year and believe that there is additional pent-up demand due to the unusually cold winter this year since many of our travelers have not made their 2014 vacation plans yet.”
In addition to the 4 itineraries for next year’s Rose Parade, YMT also announced the addition of fall departures for its highly successful, People-to-People Program, Cuba, Its People and Culture, an 8-day itinerary from just $1,999 per person for September dates. The biggest sellers for the year so far include:
1. National Parks of the Golden West, 14 days from $1,249* featuring 8 of America’s most popular National Parks
2. Grand Alaskan Cruise & Tour, 12 days from $1,599* featuring Denali National Park and Glacier Bay National Park
3. Canadian Rockies Tour, 14 days from $1,499* featuring Banff, Whistler and Vancouver
4. Autumn Leaves Tour, 14 days from $1,399* featuring beautiful fall foliage and iconic Niagara Falls
5. Northeast Cruise & Tour, 15 days from $1,599* featuring Boston, Quebec City and Montreal and a 7-night cruise aboard NCL’s Norwegian Dawn
All YMT vacation packages include hotel and/or cabin accommodations, all meals aboard ship, the services of a professional tour director, sightseeing, and baggage handling to and from rooms.
For more information about YMT’s cruises and tours, to request a Best of the Americas brochure, or to make a reservation, please contact YMT Vacations at 1-800-922-9000 or visit the website at www.ymtvacations.com.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/45722/186084/186084-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Richard Genovese
- Chief Marketing Officer
- YMT Vacations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.