Continuing IAQ Education Provides Envirotech’s Customers with Superior Service
Envirotech Clean Air announces a comprehensive continuing education schedule that ensures their services incorporate the latest industry technologies.
The knowledge gained enables Envirotech to provide services and expertise to our customers that few in the industry can offer.
For over 25 years, people across New England have turned to Envirotech Clean Air for safe and healthy air in their residential and commercial properties. The company is known for their innovative and cost effective solutions in duct cleaning, HVAC mechanical system performance and mold remediation services.
One way that the professionals at Envirotech have been able to excel in meeting their customers’ expectations is through a comprehensive continuing education program. Envirotech’s team members and management belong to a wide range of industry associations that provide access to the latest developments in the indoor air quality (IAQ) industry.
In their ongoing pursuit of excellence, Envirotech has just released their continuing education schedule for the spring. It includes participating at:
· 2014 Annual Meeting of NADCA (The HVAC Inspection, Maintenance and Restoration Industry) in San Antonio, Texas on March 3-6.
· Indoor Environment & Energy Exposition, co-sponsored by the IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association) and the ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America), in Nashville, Tennessee on March 17-19.
· The International Restoration Convention & Industry Expo held by the RIA (Restoration Industry Association) in Orlando, Florida on April 9-11.
· 2014 Maine Indoor Air Quality Conference held by the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council in Portland, Maine on April 16-17.
· New England Local Section AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association) Chapter Meeting on May 7.
“These top industry association meetings, conferences and workshops ensure that our customers have access to the latest technologies and innovations, ensuring Envirotech provides the highest level of service possible,” said Daniel Greenblatt, President of Envirotech Clean Air, Inc. “These events allow out team to learn, network and share with the top indoor air quality professionals from across the globe. The knowledge gained enables Envirotech to provide services and expertise to our customers that few in the industry can offer.”
To learn more about Envirotech’s indoor air quality, HVAC inspections, duct cleaning and mold remediation services, please visit www.Breatheasier.com or call (800) 698-1300.
About Envirotech Clean Air, Inc.
Envirotech Clean Air was established in 1988 to provide clean, safe indoor air for all people. Envirotech provides complete duct cleaning services, including: inspections, investigations, remediation cleaning and restoration of HVAC mechanical systems. In addition, the company is one of New England’s leading mold remediation and decontamination providers. The company is the choice of Fortune 500 companies, hospitals, government and mission critical facilities, universities, commercial and industrial complexes, and residential properties. Innovative techniques, cost effective solutions and attention to detail allow Envirotech’s customers to breathe easier.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/12710/185865/185865-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Paul Cochrane
- Cochrane & Associates, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.