If You Are In Pain, There Are 4 Things You Should Know Before You Choose A Chiropractor
“Different patients have different needs so it’s important to have an office that gives you treatment options based upon what your needs are, not what the doctor’s needs are.”
Chiropractor and Pain Relief Expert, Dr. Greg Olsen, has released a new guideline and video to help people that are suffering from pain and considering choosing a chiropractor.
“If you are in pain, here are four things you should know before you choose a chiropractor.”
1) Make sure that the doctor offers multiple treatment options, not just one or two like an adjustment or an adjustment and e-stim or ultrasound.
2) Find out what types of treatments are offered:
• Do they offer up to six different methods to adjust your spine and other joints?
• Do they offer up to seven different soft tissue techniques to correct the ligaments, tendons and muscles that hold the joints together and create movement?
• Do they offer multiple techniques such as acupressure, Professional Applied Kinesiology, Neuro Emotional Technique or Brain Based Treatment?
• Can the office provide services such as posture correction, orthotics, low level laser, therapy, or functional diagnosis with nutrition?
3) To achieve effective, lasting results, you need to find out if the office can offer integretive care for your spine, muscles, brain function, nutrition and emotions.
4) The office should offer individual assessment and treatment and understand that no two people respond the same to the same treatment.
Dr. Greg Olsen has been in practice for 20 years developing cutting edge treatment programs using an integrative and total health care approach.
For more information and to watch the video, click here.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/47872/185835/185835-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Dr. Greg Olsen
- Lake Forest, CA Chiropractor
- Foundations For Wellness Professionals
- (1) (949) 859-5192
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.