NCR’s innovative software and solutions on display at The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York
Global technology leader hosting free sessions on Data Security; latest Restaurant Technology
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), the leader in Consumer Transaction Technologies, will exhibit at the upcoming International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York where the company will showcase the latest in restaurant technology innovation. Show attendees can experience NCR’s Aloha point of sale software, hardware and solutions at Booth #1339 at the tradeshow, which is being held at the Javits Center on March 2-4, 2014.
“This year we’re not only exhibiting our technology and solutions that enable restaurants to operate with efficiency, manage a more profitable business and engage consumers through their POS system, but we’re hosting two sessions where attendees can learn first-hand how to successfully leverage these technologies by using Aloha,” said Jeff Voorhees, General Manager of NCR’s Tri-State Local Office.
NCR’s two free sessions will both be on Tuesday, March 4.
- The first session, Network Security 101: How to Protect Your Customers’ Data will be in room 1B05 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Attendees will learn the necessary steps to protect their business and their data.
- The second session, 6 Technologies Successful Restaurateurs Can’t Live without, will be in room 1B04 from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. This panel discussion will feature the tri-state’s most renowned owners and operators as they discuss what worked - and what didn’t when it comes to investments in restaurant technology. Panelists include:
[list][li]Dean Jankelowitz, Jack’s Wife Freda; Michael Chernow, The Meatball Shop; Bobbie Lloyd, Magnolia Bakery; Giancarlo Fiorarancio, Shake Shack
Several new solutions and expanded functionality of existing offerings will be on display, including:
- Solutions that help restaurants operate at peak efficiency
[list][li]NCR Aloha Mobile, an extension of our Aloha Table Service point-of-sale software, allows restaurants to easily and securely deploy mobile POS software technology for tableside ordering and payment.
- NCR Guest Pad is an iPad® application which provides mobile wait list and reservation support for restaurants. The innovative stand-alone app delivers a simple way to manage walk-in, call ahead and parties on the wait list.
- [li]NCR Real-Time, a versatile mobile application, delivers actionable, real time information to an owner or manager’s smart phone or tablet, enabling them to make smart decisions quickly.
- [li]NCR Mobile Pay is an application that enables consumers to take action instead of waiting. Restaurant patrons can easily review an order, add to it, tip and pay, and take a survey – all directly from their smartphone.
“We believe that by blending our expertise in restaurant technology with an equal commitment to optimizing efficiencies in all areas of a restaurant, NCR is the best positioned technology provider to bring an integrated total solution for restaurants,” said Kim Eaton, president, NCR Hospitality. “Our booth reflects the intimacy of a restaurant environment while providing ease of flow and customer engagement. We invite attendees to see first-hand what NCR technology can do for their restaurant.”
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 485 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Web sites: www.ncr.com, www.ncrsilver.com
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.