India and China OSS/BSS Market Share And Size to 2020 - Industry Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast to 2020
Decreasing Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) expected to increase demand for OSS/BSS solutions
San Francisco, January 17, 2014. The market for OSS/BSS in India and China is expected to reach USD 7.33 billion by 2020, according to a new research report by Grand View Research, Inc. Declining ARPU is expected to be the key driving force for the market over the forecast period. Grand View Research also observes that the rapid growth in the telecommunication industry and increase in the number of subscribers is expected to positively impact the market. India accounted for majority of the overall Asia Pacific market share in 2012.
It is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.3% over the forecast period. Growing focus on customer relationship management in order to ensure customer retention and loyalty has led to investments in the OSS/BSS space. Furthermore, service providers are offering next generation systems that provide shorter time-to-market and rapid development of services. Uncertain regulatory scenario and deferred adoption of communication standards in India is expected to be a barrier to industry growth.
The report “OSS/BSS Industry Trends And Market Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/india-and-china-oss-bss-industry
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- The India and China OSS/BSS market was estimated to be USD 2.2 billion in 2012, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.3% from 2013 to 2020
- The market in China is expected to reach USD 3.45 billion by 2020, spurred by the growth in the telecommunication sector
- The business scope of telecom service providers has been expanding, and transitioning from voice to content and internet services. OSS/BSS provides these operators with convergent billing, offering a unified view of services availed by the user, which can then be used for developing preferential pricing plans and centralized customer support.
- The market is extremely fragmented, with participants such as Ericsson, Amdocs, Huawei Technologies, Accenture, etc. Mergers and acquisitions have been observed to be the key business strategy, in order for companies to develop a comprehensive product portfolio and offer end-to-end solutions. The ecosystem comprises OSS/BSS solution providers, IT services providers, and network equipment providers among others.
- For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the OSS/BSS market on the basis of region:
OSS/BSS Regional Outlook
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Incontinence and Ostomy Care Products Industry Trends and Market Segment Forecasts to 2020
Digital Camera Industry Trends And Market Segment Forecasts To 2020
3D Printing Industry Trends And Market Segment Forecasts To 2020
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/47204/184566/184566-1.png )
- Contact Information
- Sherry James
- Manager Sales
- Grand View Research
- (1) 415-349-0058
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.