Nail That Next Job Interview: 5 Tips to Spruce up Your Locks for a Younger Look
Shake on some hair fibre coolness.
Recruitment consultants are getting younger and younger and if you are a guy in the job market right now, youíve probably noticed how young they are too.
Some of those guys out there who are entrusted to make our next career decision for us were only born in the Ď90s which seems like only yesterday (actually, come to think of it, it was).
So if you are looking to nail that new job this year, here are a few tips on how to make sure your hair doesnít give the game away:
- Cover those signs of grey. It sounds obvious but many blokes just donít think they need to dye their hair. Címon if you are trying to rock a younger look, get thee to a hair salon and join the increasing number of guys who dye their hair (youíd be amazed at just how many there are these days)
- Dump the DIY haircut. Donít let your wife/mum/daughter near you with scissors if she is not a qualified hairdresser
- Keep regular salon appointments. Try for every 4-6 weeks (3-4 if you are dying it). You will need to spend a bit of money here, but well groomed hair looks younger and fresher
- Keep your hair on. While it is tempting to shoot the shaved look, if you are trying to convey a younger look, suggest you save the shave for after you get the job
- Shake on some hair fibre coolness. Comes in a bottle in most menís hair colours. Shake over thinning patches for an instant cover up. No need for your new boss to be introduced to your scalp just yet.
Nut Job Natural Hair Fibres is available online at www.NutJob.com.au for just $39.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/47418/184455/184455-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Bambi Staveley
- Managing Director
- Nut Job Hair Fibres
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.