Consider Portable Bathrooms in Emergency Preparedness Plans
Proper pre-planning for portable bathrooms that meet all local, state and federal OSHA guidelines can provide timely critical care under hazardous conditions and contribute to the health and emotional well-being of disaster victims and relief crews.
Timely portable restroom and portable shower assistance in natural disasters or other emergencies makes a big difference to all of those affected." - David Sauers, President, Royal Restrooms, Inc.
Royal Restrooms, the nationís leading rental provider of mobile restrooms and shower trailers, plays a key role in emergency and disaster situations with emergency restroom service.
Savannah, GA - December 4, 2013 - From Hurricane Katrina to Hurricane Sandy, people affected by numerous natural and man-made disasters have benefited from Royal Restrooms portable restroom and shower trailers at disaster sites. Proper pre-planning for portable bathrooms that meet all local, state and federal OSHA guidelines as well as ADA accessibility guidelines, can:
- Make a drastic difference in successful disaster relief situations.
- Provide critical care under hazardous conditions.
- Contribute positively to the health and emotional well-being of disaster victims and relief crews.
- Accommodate individuals with disabilities and special needs through ADA restrooms and ADA showers so no one is excluded from basic personal care.
Bathroom Trailer Mobility and Stand-Alone Function are Key
Royal Restrooms are designed to be easily transported anywhere. They are ideal in emergency situations where there is limited or no direct access to power and water sources.
- Restroom trailers are easy to maneuver and can be placed anywhere on site.
- Restroom lights, heat, air conditioning, and on-demand propane water heaters operate using up to (4) 110 volt 20 amp power sources or power generators.
- Water for flushing toilets, sinks, and showers is supplied through regular water spigots and garden hoses or by on-board, fresh water holding tanks.
- Sewage is contained in on-board waste holding tanks.
Rely on Royal Restrooms for Emergency Management Planning
Royal Restrooms offers emergency planning assistance to organizations that are integrating portable bathrooms into their existing or developing plans. In many cases, portable bathrooms can be placed on retainer at a reduced cost, and emergency service delivery is guaranteed any where in the contiguous United States within 24-48 hours of a confirmed agreement.
David Sauers, Jr., head of the Royal Restrooms Emergency Response Team for 10 years, is recognized nationally as an adept and trusted industry consultant. His disaster preparedness experience ranges from advisement to businesses and private and government emergency management agencies to media industry spokesperson on national and international disaster situations.
For more information on the companyís emergency planning service, contact David Sauers directly at 800-969-7434 or visit www.royalrestrooms.com.
24 Hour Emergency Response Hotline: 800-969-7434
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/8150/183516/183516-1.png )
- Contact Information
- David Sauers
- Royal Restrooms, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.