The countdown is on: Early Bird registration ends soon!
With the aim to select the best designed and most innovative products of the year, the Red Dot Award has recently started a new round. Until 6 December 2013, companies and designers run the chance to enter their well-designed projects for the coveted Red Dot and benefit from the reduced registration fee of the Early Bird period.
Why established designers, up-and-coming talents and design-oriented companies should compete in one of the most renowned and largest product competitions of the world? Red Dot provides good reasons:
• Jury: Evaluation of the design quality directly on the object by a jury of more than 30 independent experts from around the world.
• Red Dot label: Internationally accepted signet, which is an excellent marketing tool that attracts attention and positions an award-winning product as one of the strongest in design on the market.
• Qualification: Being awarded with the Red Dot is the appreciation of hard and successful work, distinguishes the laureates from their competitors and documents their know-how.
• Visibility: Communication towards a broad public in various exhibitions, in the Red Dot Design Museum, the Red Dot App, the yearbook as well as through comprehensive online activities and competent public relations.
• Networking: During the festive awards ceremony, the after-show party or via the global design directory Red Dot 21 – with its international network of designers and companies, Red Dot enables exchange and establishing new contacts.
Those, who want to belong to the champions and benefit from the comprehensive services for Red Dot laureates, should impress the jury and enter their products for the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2014 until 5 February 2014!
Further information on the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2014 and registration: http://red-dot.de/pd/?lang=en
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.