GfK launches strategic innovation process - using unique market analysis framework
GfK Innovation Roadmap delivers powerful innovation pipelines and comprehensive blueprint for activation.
Nuremberg Germany - GfK today announced the launch of GfK Innovation Roadmap: an end-to-end strategic innovation process. It guides an organization’s entire innovation journey – from growth plans to launch – by exploring market dynamics, identifying market opportunities and enabling market impact. This innovation process uses focused deliverables at every milestone to provide actionable growth plans, a pipeline of compelling innovation initiatives and a blueprint for how to activate.
“A key distinction of GfK Innovation Roadmap is that it is based on our unique and holistic market analysis framework.“, said Marilyn Raymond, global head of GfK’s Market Opportunities & Innovation product group. ”This first-to-market process lets us capture and analyze the dynamic interrelationship between evolving consumer needs and the benefits offered by the market, and then evaluate these against an organization’s competencies and assets. In this way, GfK Innovation Roadmap takes a unique approach by leveraging foresight to identify tomorrow’s ownable strategic innovation opportunities.”
GfK Innovation Roadmap is a process that includes five milestone deliverables, each designed to focus and develop innovation efforts at every phase of the innovation journey, from strategy to creation, evaluation and forecasting:
- Future market map – tomorrow’s market opportunities grounded in rich, emotional benefit territories
- Strategic innovation platforms – an organization’s business competencies, aligned to market opportunities to define ownable platforms for growth
- Compelling experiences – new experience propositions, guaranteeing effective delivery of desired benefits
- Innovation management plan – optimized proposition mix for maximum market impact and ROI
- Strategic Innovation Roadmap – sequenced pipeline of compelling new experiences to take to market, validated against market criteria, with activation plan
Further details and contacts for GfK Innovation Roadmap are available at www.gfk.com/innovation-roadmap
GfK is one of the world’s leading research companies, with around 13,000 experts working to discover new insights into the way people live, think and shop, in over 100 markets, every day. GfK is constantly innovating and using the latest technologies and the smartest methodologies to give its clients the clearest understanding of the most important people in the world: their customers. In 2012, GfK’s sales amounted to €1.51 billion.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.