Indoor Air Quality Professionals Now Have a Choice When it Comes to Insurance Coverage
MBM Insurance Resource Center provides comprehensive insurance coverage for indoor air quality (IAQ) professionals and contractors.
Biological or chemical pollutants exist to some degree in virtually every home, school and work environment. The source of these pollutants can come from outdoor air or due to building materials, furnishings, mechanical systems and human activities within a building.
Some of the more common indoor pollutants include:
- Mold – In buildings that have suffered water damage or elevated humidity levels, mold can begin to grow in as short as 24 to 48 hours.
- Bacteria – Many types of bacteria can be found on surfaces and even at times in the air people breathe.
- Allergens – Everything from pollen and mold spores to latex and dust mite allergens are frequent contributors to indoor air quality issues.
- Radon – In many parts of the country, radon can be found and is a potential invisible threat.
- Formaldehyde and other VOCs – Many building materials, furnishing and products used indoors emit formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds.
- Asbestos - Asbestos is a type of mineral fiber that was added to many building products in the past to strengthen them and to provide heat insulation and fire resistance.
- Lead – Many buildings built before 1978 contain lead-based paints.
“Today, an entire industry of indoor air quality professionals provides testing, consulting and remediation services to identify and remove these common pollutants along with other causes of poor IAQ,” said Marybeth Mainelli, President of MBM Insurance Resource Center. “For years, these consultants had few choices when it came to their insurance coverage for this specialized service. What options did exist, often did not provide adequate coverage or was simply unaffordable. That has all changed and today MBM is one of the fastest growing providers of insurance coverage for IAQ professionals and contractors. MBM offers tailored insurance programs that offer comprehensive coverage at affordable rates.”
To view a video about insurance coverage for IAQ consultants and contractors, please visit: http://youtu.be/d5s4Mcjcb-0
MBM specializes in providing Workers’ Compensation and General Liability coverage that includes Contractors Pollution Liability and Professional Liability (E&O) in all 50 states. To learn more about insurance programs from MBM Insurance Resource Center, please visit www.mbmirc.com, call (800) 311-1964 or email email@example.com .
About MBM Insurance Resource Center, LLC
MBM Insurance Resource Center is a full-service, independent, national insurance agency headquartered in Rhode Island. It is a women-owned company and a member of the Independent Insurance Agents Brokers of America Trusted Choice network. MBM is a nationally recognized provider of Workers’ Compensation and General Liability coverage, including Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) and Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) for the indoor air quality, mold remediation and environmental industries. Coverage is available in all 50 states and MBM’s insurance carriers have a financial strength rating of A or better by insurance industry analyst A.M. Best Company, Inc.
- Contact Information
- Paul Cochrane
- Cochrane & Associates, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.