Adobe Launches Mobile Services for Adobe Marketing Cloud
Mobile Support for Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target Available Today; Integration with Additional Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions Coming in 2014
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today launched Adobe Mobile services for Adobe Marketing Cloud to help marketers better understand and improve user engagement with mobile apps. Adobe Mobile services introduces a series of app-centric capabilities including a new user interface for mobile teams, app experience targeting based on GPS location, and audience testing to deliver optimized experiences. The new, cloud-based service is available today and fully integrated with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target. Additional support for solutions that provide mobile capabilities including Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager is expected in 2014.
Adobe Mobile services enable marketers to manage, optimize and better monetize their apps. The new, intuitive user interface and ability for developers to rapidly deploy the service allow customers to be up and running in minutes. The technology was also designed to enable marketers to truly tailor app content to the specific activity, time and location of individual users across a wide range of app categories including retail, entertainment, travel, broadcast and Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) publications.
“Marketers today must think ‘mobile first’ as they strategize how best to reach their customers,” said John Mellor, vice president, business development and strategy, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe. “With mobile users spending four times longer with their favorite apps than browsing the Web*, Adobe Mobile services extends digital marketing into the app universe to help companies deliver and better monetize personalized experiences in this unique environment.”
Customers can receive access to the Adobe Mobile services user interface by licensing Adobe Analytics or Adobe Target. The service offers capabilities that drive ROI across mobile apps without having to integrate multiple point solutions across operating systems, devices, and app stores. Key features include:
- Geo-Location Targeting: Marketers can target mobile app users based on their GPS location and proximity to a point-of-interest such as a retail store, sporting event or concert venue to offer more personalized user experiences and deliver more effective in-app marketing campaigns.
- App Analytics: A new, app-centric user interface provides key performance indicators and data visualizations with insights about user engagement, retention, and monetization. With new app reports for cohort, pathing, and geo-location analysis, marketers can understand how frequently people use their app, what paths they take, and where they are using the app.
- App Optimization: Support for A/B testing capabilities allows mobile marketers to define and better identify audiences by using mobile-specific criteria such as device type, operating system, and app analytics via integrated workflows in the new user interface.
- Broad Platform Support: For app analytics, Adobe Mobile services supports native apps across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10, Windows 8 and Mac OS X as well as hybrid apps created with Adobe PhoneGap and HTML5.Mobile marketers can also use the service across digital magazine, newspaper and corporate publications apps created with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite that have been downloaded more than 100 million to date.
- Ease of Deployment: A new mobile app SDK that supports capabilities for Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe AudienceManager allows customers to implement the new service in record time and without the need for deep knowledge in analytics.
- Data Privacy: App publishers can easily manage opt-in or opt-out functionality to enable compliance with data collection and privacy laws forspecific countries including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). In addition, Adobe Mobile services customers own their data - not Adobe.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe System Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
*Data based on Adobe Digital Index: Mobile Apps Trends, Nov. 2013
© 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.