New Webinar on Mastering Interactive News Releases: 7 PR Secrets of Digital Press Releases That Woo Editors and Wow the Public
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar with Successful Companies and Digital Media Masters
Oakland, CA - ( NewMediaWire ) - October 16, 2013 - PR professionals looking to generate media attention, clicks and visibility with top-scoring press releases will learn the latest strategies for using social media, interactive features and SEO in a new 90-minute webinar by PR University. This session will offer action plans that boost social media buzz, push press releases to the top of search rankings—and increase media placement.
PR pros who attend Mastering Interactive News Releases: 7 PR Secrets of Digital Press Releases That Woo Editors and Wow the Public will also discover inside tips and tactics that successful companies use to get the greatest possible traction from each and every press release they issue -- and the gold-standard interactive elements (video, images, infographics) to include in press releases to be taken seriously online and off.
This PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, October 31, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Melanie Moran, Executive Director, Integrated Communications, Vanderbilt University News and Communications
Shade Vaughn, Director, Public Relations and Events, Rosetta
Sarah Skerik, Vice President, Social Media, PR Newswire//MultiVu
Serena Ehrlich, Director, Social & Evolving Media, Business Wire
What PR pros will learn:
• SEO Keyword Magic: How the right keywords -- used correctly -- can skyrocket pickup of a press release
• Interactive Press Release Update: Why PR pros absolutely should not stop issuing releases -- plus the latest advice and templates for optimizing them
• Press Release Anatomy 2.0: Headlines, subheads, nut graphs, Web-ready quotes, viral images and social media hot buttons -- how to optimize news for the digital age top to bottom
• Multimedia Matters: Why to have a strategy to include photos, video, audio or infographics with press release -- to ensure maximum buzz
• Social Search: How to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social sites to boost online buzz and search rankings for releases
• Maximizing Social Sharing: Subject matter, multimedia assets and other elements that influence social sharing
• Distribution & SEO: How press releases improve search rankings -- and how to ensure news appears on sites that boost SEO
• Best Practices and Case Studies: Examples of press releases that generated enviable coverage online and in the media
• Measurement and Metrics: How savvy PR pros are tracking and measuring the impact of their interactive press releases -- and how they are demonstrating value to management
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.