Triton Digital Announces Side Channels; A Simple Way for Audio Publishers to Create Side Stations for Online and Mobile Listeners
A Tool that Enables Brand Extension with Niche Digital Stations
LOS ANGELES – Triton Digital, a leading technology provider for the audio industry, today unveiled Side Channels, a powerful tool that enables audio publishers to quickly and easily create and manage up to 10 niche digital only channels.
Side Channels helps broadcasters to expand their brand online and across mobile devices with curated streaming audio stations. Any audio publisher can diversify programming, giving listeners access to fresh content, a broad range of genres and more tightly defined formats and a lighter ad load. Side Channels allows Triton clients to enhance and expand their digital offerings for both consumers and advertisers with the ultimate goal of driving incremental revenue.
“Research consistently supports the notion that high advertising loads and scarcity of choice are primary reasons consumers migrate from broadcast to digital listening,” said Mike Agovino, COO at Triton Digital. “Side Channels will assist Triton publishers in their efforts to sustain listener relationships across multiple platforms.”
Side Channels stations are delivered using the Triton Digital delivery platform and player, ensuring all streaming media is both efficient and reliable, regardless of the broadcaster or listener’s location. This includes:
- Universal Reach – Triton’s media player is designed and coded from the ground up to adapt to the user’s context, creating a fluid experience across mobile phones, tablets and desktops.
- Reliability & Security – With a global bandwidth and efficient operating capacity ensures that streaming content is always on, without any lags or drops.
- Library Management – Publishers can store, access and manage their library through the cloud making programming flexible and secure.
- Seamless Setup – Triton owns and operates 100 percent of its online audio platform, allowing for seamless setup.
- Technical Support – Triton’s specialists offer 24/7 support.
Side Channels is currently available to all Triton’s streaming services clients.
About Triton Digital
Triton Digital (http://www.tritondigital.com) is a mid-stage technology company focused on the digital audio industry. More leading publishers – including CBS, Pandora, Entercom, Microsoft and Slacker – use the Triton platform to enrich their content and deliver it to a global audience than that of any other company. Triton’s Webcast Metrics product is the MRC-accredited industry standard in digital audio measurement. Its Ad Injector technology delivers billions of impressions to millions of streams each month. Its ad exchange, a2x, is the only programmatic audience buying platform for audio and has broad adoption across both publishers and agencies. Triton Digital creates meaningful, amplified connections between audio, audience, and advertisers.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.