Six Ways To Scare Up Some Fun This Halloween
Hallmark Gold Crown® stores make celebrating Halloween a treat
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — It’s that spooky, eerie time of year for ghosts and goblins of any age. Hallmark offers its top six ideas to have a howling good time this Halloween:
1. Get the party started. Send a Hallmark Surprises and Disguises card to get the party started early. Each card features a wearable attachment, such as paper masks, fingernail stickers and miscellaneous costume accessories (examples include mad scientist paper glasses, witch’s hat and wand, or pirate hat and eye patch). Available exclusively at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores. $2.99–$3.99
2. Leave them spellbound. Dim the lights in the room, and press the button on Hallmark Shadowcasters. The ghostly scenes come to life as light flickers and glows, and they project spooky images on the wall. Two designs are available – a witch and a haunted house – to captivate family and friends. $14.95–$19.95
3. Surprise your guests. You’ll be the talk of the neighborhood when you place the new Hallmark Alive & Talkin’ Pumpkin at your home’s entryway. It looks like a regular pumpkin until someone walks by. Then, through the magic of light, the motion-activated orb lights up and surprises guests by changing expressions and saying fun Halloween phrases. $24.95
4. Take your best pics ever. Use Hallmark’s Pics ’n’ Props Halloween Party Activity Kit to photograph ghouls and goblins against a haunted house background. Each kit comes with a variety of photo props and masks, a photo backdrop, and coordinating 4-by-6-inch album. Take some pictures early, and use them for your Halloween party invitations. Then let everyone join the fun during the party. Great for kids and adults alike. Available only at Hallmark Gold Crown stores. $29.95
5. Show off your creativity. Those triangular eyes and squared-off teeth on a jack-o-lantern are so last year. Let Hallmark help you carve your most creative pumpkin ever with new Pumpkin Talkers. Each kit comes with a template to carve your pumpkin – featuring Cinderella, Batman™, Scooby-Doo™ or a scary face – along with a talking device to place inside. The motion-activated device will make your creation talk whenever someone walks by. $14.95
6. Spend some time with good friends. Head to your local Hallmark Gold Crown store to find Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc. and Monsters University. Hide and Scream Sulley and Screamin’ Mike are button-activated. Both characters roar, laugh and say funny phrases. Sulley and Mike have also joined the itty bittys® crew of pint-sized (3 to 4 inches tall) plush characters that collectors and kids love to play with and collect. A new book, Life Through My Eye, includes 3-D glasses that enable kids to see what it’s like to look through Mike Wazowski’s giant eye. The collection is sweeter than Halloween candy. $6.95–$29.95
All things Halloween can be found at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores nationwide. Use the store locator on Hallmark.com to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.
About Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping people express what’s in their hearts and spend time together – a privilege few other companies in the world enjoy. Hallmark greeting cards and other products are found in more than 39,000 retail outlets in the United States, including the network of flagship Hallmark Gold Crown® stores. The brand also reaches people online at Hallmark.com and on television through Hallmark Hall of Fame original movies and cable’s top-rated Hallmark Channel. Worldwide, Hallmark offers products in more than 30 languages available in 100 countries. This privately held company is based in Kansas City, Mo., and is led by the third generation of the founding Hall family. Visit http://corporate.hallmark.com for more details.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.