New Webinar: What Do Women Want? Top Women’s Media Tell PR How to Pitch, Place Stories and Reach Readers in 2014
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Meet the Editors Webinar with Top Women’s Media Journalists
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - September 24, 2013 - PR professionals looking to reach, engage and score priceless coverage in influential women’s media outlets will first-hand from top editors exactly what they will be covering this year and next in a new 90-minute webinar by PR University. This panel of top journalists will also reveal exclusive relationship-building tips and a rare behind-the-scenes look into the very best PR practices that have won communications professionals major hits in the past.
PR pros who attend What Do Women Want? Top Women’s Media Tell PR How to Pitch, Place Stories and Reach Readers in 2014 will discover pitching techniques that will skyrocket a PR team’s hit rate -- and what editorial hot buttons to push when vying for coverage in this sector’s glossiest pages and most widely browsed sites.
This PR University webinar takes place on Friday, October 4, at 1 PM ET (noon CT; 11 AM MT; 10 AM PT).
Jonna Gallo Weppler, Articles Director, Family Circle
Whitney Joiner, Senior Editor, Marie Claire magazine
Greta Blackburn, Editor, Ms. Fitness magazine
Wendy L. Wilson, News Editor, ESSENCE magazine
What PR pros will learn:
• Top Women’s Media Trends of 2014: Which women’s news and feature trends are commanding outsized coverage -- and how to hook stories, angles and pitches to them in 2014
• Targeting Essentials: How these editors differ in their approaches -- and audience -- and how to customize pitches accordingly
• New rules for crafting irresistible pitches -- the story elements and exclusive pegs that resonate with these editors and how to use them to generate wide coverage
• How hot new fashion, health and beauty products, consumer goods makers -- and even mom-and-pop boutiques -- can draw attention and generate coverage from major women’s media
• Multimedia to Pitch Now: Online video, multimedia, podcasts -- the new media assets that editors say boost chances of getting posted
• What gadget-makers, travel and leisure companies and financial services firms can do to score coverage and build key relationships with these and other top women’s media editors
• Social media: How to use Twitter, LinkedIn and other channels for media relations -- plus how to participate in online conversations about a brand
• Speed bumps and roadblocks: The key credibility boosters -- and credibility killers -- for PR pros who pitch top women’s media
• Real-world examples: How the best PR pros have developed valuable long-term relationships with these editors -- and generated outsized coverage for their company or clients
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.