Orange is launching sales of the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c today in mainland France
. These two models will offer access to the national Orange 4G#1 network (1).
The iPhone 5c has been available for pre-orders since 13 September on orange.fr and in Orange stores.
To thank its customers for their loyalty, Orange is offering:
• The 16 GB version of the iPhone 5s from € 149.90 for Orange mobile customers with the Change Mobile (2) Programme.
This model is available in the colours Gold, Silver and Space Gray. 32 and 64 GB versions are also available.
• The 16 GB version of the iPhone 5c from € 49.90 for Orange mobile customers with the Change Mobile (2) Programme.
It is available in 5 colours: White, Pink, Blue, Yellow and Green. A 32 GB version is also available.
New customers will be able to purchase the iPhone 5s from € 199.90 for the 16 GB version and the iPhone 5c from € 99.90 for the 16 GB version (3).
To encourage the purchase of a 4G/H+ compatible device, Orange is offering the public the possibility of trading in (4) their old mobile or tablet for up to € 400 depending on the model and its condition.
“From 20 September, Orange will be offering the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c to everyone who wants to enjoy the very best mobile network (5 )and make the most of Orange 4G, which will cover more than 40 % of the French population by end 2013”, explains Delphine Ernotte Cunci, Executive Director of Orange France.
find out more
Orange France iPhones on iphone.orange.fr
4G on offer with a compatible package and device in areas where the technology is available.
(1) Leading 4G network in terms of coverage with 70 conurbations, equivalent to more than 500 4G towns. Operator data as at end September 2013.
(2) Recommended sale price as at 13/09/2013, valid for any Orange Mobile customer (excluding SIM Version customers and internet roaming packages) having reached the optimal mobile renewal date in the Change Mobile Programme and providing that they commit to an Orange package for a further 24 months from € 69 per month or an Open offer from € 87 per month.
(3) With an Origami Jet 4G/H+ offer from € 79.99 per month or an Open Jet 4G/H+ offer from € 89.99 per month with a minimum commitment of 24 months.
(4) Orange Trade-In Offer valid in mainland France in participating Orange stores and on orange.fr, available only to individual customers who own eligible mobiles and limited to 5 trade-ins per customer over a 12 month period. Following assessment, and depending on the model and its condition, an immediate rebate at the till or in the form of a voucher valid for 2 months only in the issuing store for the purchase of products, accessories and services payable in-store. Voucher usable once only and not reimbursable. On orange.fr, by bank transfer that takes an average of 5 days from the date of reception of the equipment, depending on the verification of the declared condition of the equipment. Detailed terms and conditions available at point of sale and on orange.fr.
(5) ARCEP (French regulator) report November 2012. Orange came in either first or equal first 192 times out of 223 items surveyed in mainland France.
Orange is one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 43.5 billion euros in 2012 and has 168,000 employees worldwide at 30 June 2013, including 103,000 employees in France. Present in 32 countries, the Group has a total customer base of more than 231 million customers at 30 June 2013, including 174 million mobile customers and 15 million fixed broadband customers worldwide. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies, under the brand Orange Business Services.
Orange is listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris (symbol ORA) and on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol ORAN).
For more information on the internet and on your mobile: www.orange.com, www.orange-business.com, www.orange-innovation.tv ou pour nous suivre sur Twitter : @presseorange
Orange and any other Orange product or service names included in this material are trade marks of Orange or Orange Brand Services Limited.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.