Secure WordPress. Properly. With wpCop!
Securing WordPress just got a whole lot easier with the launch of wpCop.
Using layered defense security techniques, wpCop helps WordPress site owners and administrators to:-
- know the risks
- test a site & server
- secure a web dev PC
- sandbox all web use
- galvanize WordPress
- defend its server
- get free support at the Copís forums
wpCop shows you how to prevent attacks by hacking your website Ö before someone else does.
Youíll uncover your siteís weaknesses before sealing them off and securing your content, your data and your day-to-day, local-to-remote editorial process.
- know the risks, think like a hacker, use their tools, find problems first & secure your WordPress environment
- eliminate attacks, direct or indirect, from your PC and web connection to the server, WordPress & plugins
- backup data & content the failsafe way and, if itís scraped, know the law & how to enforce copyright
- install a first-class anti-malware solution on a PC to work safely, even on infected shared machines
- defend sensitive zones like the Dashboard using proper protocols, code, plugins and Apache modules
- weigh up web hosts, knowing what to ask & executing best defence for shared, VPS or dedicated servers
- have a disaster recovery plan, build a security policy and use logs to future-proof security management
wpCop is brought to you by Olly Connelly:
- author, WordPress 3 Ultimate Security
- founder, vpsBible.com - Setup VPS 4 Linux Noobs
wpCop.com | Secure WordPress. Properly.
- Contact Information
- Olly Connelly
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.