Best Selling Navy SEAL Book Now Available In Paperback
The best-selling book, “Navy SEALS Training Guide: Mental Toughness” is now available in paperback on Amazon.com. Author Lars Draeger said, “We’ve received numerous requests for a paperback version of the book over the past several months, so we decided it was time to give our customers what they want.” Currently ranked the #1 sports psychology book on Amazon’s Kindle Store, the book reveals some of the methods used by Navy SEALS to develop mental toughness and self-confidence.
Below is the official description of the book.
“Navy SEALs are famous for their unequaled mental toughness and self-confidence. If you want to improve your ability to perform well in challenging, stressful and even threatening situations, this book is for you!
In the past, many military trainers, sports coaches and business leaders believed that mental toughness is a fundamental, inborn quality — you either have it or you don’t. But that’s simply not true, as revealed in this book. Using proven techniques taught to all Navy SEALs, mental toughness can be learned and perfected by anyone!
You will learn about:
- The History and Mission of the SEAL Teams.
- The Brutal Navy SEAL Training Pipeline (75% Don’t Make It!)
- The Invincible SEAL Mindset.
- The Four Pillars of Mental Toughness.
- SEAL Techniques for Developing Self-Confidence.
- Mental Imagery and Arousal Control Techniques.
- How SEALs Control Fear During Combat Operations.
- Preparation and Practice Techniques.
- Goal Setting and How to Take Action!
- SEAL Interviews (Great Stories about Performing Under Pressure!)
This book can help you master a winning combination: preparation, self-control and mental toughness in the face of adversity!”
Amazon link (Paperback): http://amzn.to/19d3HFl
Amazon link (Kindle): http://amzn.to/XVcISf
Don’t own a Kindle reader? No worries!
Get the Free Kindle Reader and read the “Navy SEALS Training Guide: Mental Toughness” on your PC, laptop, iPhone, iPad and Android devices too!
- Contact Information
- Lars Draeger
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.