Installatron Launches Updated Software to Provide Point-and-click Access to Web Applications
Installatron is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Installatron Plugin software version 9.0.
Installatron is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Installatron Plugin software version 9.0. The Installatron Plugin software is an add-on for cPanel, DirectAdmin, and Plesk web hosting servers that empowers web hosting service providers and their customers with point-and-click access to blogs, photo galleries, forums, shops, and other top web applications.
Included in this brand new release are great new features like integrated application changelogs, remote and automatic application backups, improved WordPress integration, and an enhanced administrative panel with multi-server syncing, impersonation, and improved email support.
“Packed into Installatron Plugin 9 is a balance of simplicity and breakthrough features that really makes managing web applications easier than ever before.”, stated Phillip Stier, a co-founder of Installatron. “Installatron Plugin 9 sets a new standard in application management software.”
Highlights of the new release include:
- Remote Backup: Website owners can now backup installed applications to FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and Dropbox locations. Administrators and resellers can configure predefined locations, or website owners can add their own locations.
- Automatic Backup: Website owners can choose to automatically maintain installed application backups based on a schedule. Administrators and resellers can configure predefined schedules and/or forcibly activate one or more predefined schedules. Backups can be maintained at remote locations when this feature in used in conjunction with the Remote Backup feature.
- Backup Quotas: Administrators and resellers can configure backup quotas. Quotas can be applied per account, per domain, or per installed application, with per megabyte or per backup count restrictions.
- Improved UI and UX: The whole user-interface has been re-appraised. Out-of-style elements have been replaced with modern counterparts and many new minor features and improvements have been added systemwide.
- Version Changelogs: Application version changelogs have been integrated systemwide. Website owners can browse version-to-version changes to easily distinguish between significant versions that add major features, versions that patch critical security flaws, and other minor versions.
- Website Showcase: Website owners can browse websites powered by an application to observe the range of capabilities provided by the application.
- WordPress Integration: Website owners can update WordPress plugins and themes right through the Installatron user-interface. Plugins and themes can even be configured to automatically update as new versions become available.
- Multi-Server: Administrators can configure Installatron Plugin servers to automatically and continuously inherit their entire Installatron Plugin configuration from a single master Installatron Plugin server.
- Impersonation: Administrators and resellers now inherit all of their website owners’ installed applications and domains. Install applications or perform any installed application task serverwide without ever logging in as the website owner directly.
About Installatron LLC
Since 2004, Installatron LLC has been a leading innovator and provider of web application automation software for the web hosting industry. Installatron’s software provides web hosting service providers and their customers with point-and-click access to blogs, photo galleries, forums, shops, and other top web applications. With Installatron, service providers and their customers can replace traditional application management tasks with a fully automated web-based workflow.
- Contact Information
- Phillip Stier
- Installatron LLC
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.