New Webinar on Igniting Word of Mouth Movements: Top Brands Show PR How to Engage Brand Ambassadors to Drive Passion and Profits
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar with Google, Hershey’s, Dell and More
(NewMediaWire via WebWire) --
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - September 03, 2013 - PR professionals looking to create and empower followers and fans to help build brand, buzz and sales will learn the word-of-mouth marketing secrets from Fortune 500 companies in a new 90-minute webinar by PR University. The event features a panel of experts who use WOM to create vast cadres of “brand ambassadors” -- fans who turn conversations about products or services into passionate conversations and advocacy.
PR pros who attend Igniting Word of Mouth Movements: Top Brands Show PR How to Engage Brand Ambassadors to Drive Passion and Profits will hear which WOM content strategy works best under which circumstances, what’s hot in social media content, where WOM is headed in the next 12 to 18 months, and how to jump into the fray with a word-of-mouth marketing and PR strategy.
This PR University webinar takes place on Friday, September 13, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Ben Arnon, Head of Global Brand Partnerships, Wildfire, a division of Google
Anna Lingeris, Senior Manager, Brand Public Relations & Consumer Engagement, Hershey’s
Sarah Luden, Social Media Manager, Corporate Communications, Dell
Suzanne Fanning, President, WOMMA
Jackie Huba, author, “Monster Loyalty: How Lady Gaga Turns Followers into Fanatics”
What PR pros will learn:
• Why WOM is growing -- and how PR fits into the WOM matrix
• WOM Boot Camp: What word-of-mouth marketing is -- and how companies big and small can use this strategy right now
• Five Steps to a WOM Plan: How to determine the goals, audiences, platforms, content types and KPIs of any WOM effort
• Building Buzz: How to build word-of-mouth networks online and off
• Creating Community: How to create and manage online and offline communities to find, engage and leverage brand fans or evangelists
• Tools of the trade: Content platforms and publishing tools to get started with a WOM program
• Social media tips and techniques: How a robust WOM content strategy can help feed social media channels -- plus what content works best to spark conversations about a brand on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest and beyond
• Working with influencers: Categories and attributes of online and offline influencers -- plus how to tap them to drive WOM success
• Remarkable examples and lessons of how major brands have used WOM to reach millions online and off
• Missteps companies make when pursuing WOM programs -- and how to avoid making the same mistakes
• Measuring WOM: What’s the ROI of a WOM strategy and how to communicate it to bosses
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.