New Webinar on Pitching Business & Financial Media: Top Journalists Share Secrets of Building Media Relationships and Boosting Coverage
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Meet the Editors Webinar with Award-Winning Biz Editors and Journalists
(NewMediaWire via WebWire) --
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - August 30, 2013 - PR professionals looking to generate massive business media coverage this year will hear the freshest insights and inside tips in a new 90-minute webinar by PR University. The event features a panel of seasoned business journalists who will share the best ways to score ink, airtime or pixels in the most influential business outlets -- and overcome the brutal competition for placement in top media.
PR pros who attend Pitching Business & Financial Media: Top Journalists Share Secrets of Building Media Relationships and Boosting Coverage will get a step-by-step guide through a practical pitching regimen designed to give them an edge in securing valuable inches in top-tier, holy-grail business media in these challenging times.
This PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, September 12, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Joe Bel Bruno, Deputy Business Editor, Los Angeles Times
Marc Gunther, Contributing Editor, Fortune; Editor-at-large, Guardian Sustainable Business US
Theresa W. Carey, Contributing Editor, “The Electronic Investor”, Barron’s
Stephen R. Trousdale, Business Editor, Bay Area News Group
Nate Hindman, Freelance Journalist (Former Business Reporter, Huffington Post)
What PR pros will learn:
• Top Business and Financial Media Trends: Which topics and trends are commanding outsized coverage -- and how to hook stories, angles and pitches to them
• Why business coverage matters more than ever -- how business blogs, programs, pages and titles are reaching wider audiences, and ways PR can tap this extended reach
• Best Targets: Columns, programs, profiles and even new Web features -- the business desk opportunities most receptive to PR input
• Targeting Essentials: How each of these outlets differs in editorial mission, coverage and audience -- and how to use this insight to pitch more effectively
• Editorial Hot Buttons: Irresistible angles to pitch now -- from CEO profiles to turnarounds and even trend stories
• Perfect Pitches: New rules for crafting irresistible pitches -- story elements and exclusive pegs that resonate with these editors and how to use them to generate wide coverage
• Social media: The increasing role of social media in business media -- plus how to use Twitter, LinkedIn and other social channels for media relations
• Real-world examples: How the best PR pros have developed valuable long-term relationships with these editors -- and generated outsized coverage for their company or clients
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.