New PR Master Class on Writing for Social Media: PR Secrets of Stellar Tweets, Tags, Hashtags and Social Updates That Build SEO, Followers and Sales
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar with Award-Winning Brands and Digital Strategy Experts
(NewMediaWire via WebWire) --
OAKLAND, CA - (NewMediaWire) - August 26, 2013 - PR professionals looking to take their social media writing skills to the next level of SEO power and social media engagement will learn the best tips and techniques from four experts in a new 90-minute webinar by PR University. Panelists from Pfizer, Hearst, Goodwill and Mother Nature Network will share proven methods for creating more widely shared and impactful social media copy—and avoiding the biggest digital writing sins.
PR pros who attend Writing for Social Media: PR Secrets of Stellar Tweets, Tags, Hashtags and Social Updates That Build SEO, Followers and Sales will discover a practical writing regimen grounded in Social Media Power Writing Techniques to use -- not only to improve social media updates, but also every other online communiqué on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
This PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, August 29, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Brenna Robinson, Senior Manager, Digital Communications & Media Relations, Pfizer
Robin Monheit, Senior Social Media Manager, Hearst Digital Media
Jenni B. Baker, Online Content Manager, Goodwill Industries International
Hope Dlugozima, Vice President and Director of Community and Social Networking, Mother Nature Network
What PR pros will learn:
• The State of Social Media Writing: How social media writing is different from traditional writing -- and why it matters now
• “Sticky” Micro Content: How to write short bits of Web copy that grab people and engage them -- regardless of platform
• New SEO tips for boosting the reach of every post or update
• Killer Headlines: How to apply the rules of brevity, clarity and keywords to headlines to maximize social media pickup
• Different Strokes -- matching headlines and copy to the tone of top social media channels (Facebook = personal, LinkedIn = professional)
• Powerful Posts: How to keep followers engaged with compelling Tweets, Facebook posts and even LinkedIn updates -- from keywords to use, to the optimal length and best times to post
• Engagement vs. Exhibitionism: Best ways to use conversation starters, polls, questions, opinions, surprises and more to boost engagement
• Hashtag Confidential: Find out which hashtags are best to use in tweets, Facebook updates and even Instagram videos -- and which ones will drive followers and fans away
• Faux Pas to Avoid: Common errors that kill social media posts
• Measurement & Social Media ROI: How to tie word-of-mouth engagement metrics like PTAT and shares to lead generation and sales
• Case studies and real-world examples: How leading companies are using powerful social media writing to grab market share, entice new customers -- and boost ROI
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- vp & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.