New PR Webinar on Pitching Influential Parenting Blogs: Top Mom and Dad Bloggers Tell PR What’s Trending and How to Reach Influencers
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Meet the Editor Webinar with Leading Bloggers in the Parenting Space
(NewMediaWire via WebWire) --
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - August 19, 2013 - PR professionals interested in learning the best ways to place stories and develop long-term relationships with leading parenting bloggers, and their fellow online influencers, will hear from five leading bloggers in a new 90-minute webinar by PR University. These five parenting bloggers will share their hottest editorial interests and tips for hooking PR pros products and services to their coverage.
PR pros who attend Pitching Influential Parenting Blogs: Top Mom and Dad Bloggers Tell PR What’s Trending and How to Reach Influencers will also learn the top trends and topics likely to dominate their editorial calendars in the year ahead, as well as the latest consumer hot buttons -- and how major brands are interacting successfully with parents online.
This PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, August 22, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Frederick J. Goodall, blogger, Mocha Dad Media
Jim Higley, blogger, “Bobblehead Dad”
Piera Jolly, CEO, Co-Founder & Partner, “Jolly Mom”
Carissa Rogers, blogger, “GoodNCrazy”
Stacie Haight Connerty, blogger, “The Divine Miss Mommy”
What PR pros will learn:
• State of the Parenting Blogs: Hear straight from leading mom and dad bloggers about the incredible growth and influence of this sector -- and why this top online demographic must be a part of every media relations program today
• Hot Topics and Trends: Family, safety, children, economic pressures -- the concepts, trends, products, services and influencers that appeal most to the parenting blogs -- and how to incorporate them into pitches and programs
• What Motivates Parenting Bloggers: Key insights into the mindset fueling these bloggers -- and how to use that to promote a brand or product
• Targeting Essentials: How our bloggers view their editorial missions, the stories they blog about and how to make sure PR ideas match their pitch preferences
• How can you reach them directly, do they do “deskside” meetings, how do they want to work with PR pros?
• Multimedia to Pitch Now: Online video, multimedia, podcasts -- the new media assets that parenting bloggers say sweeten the pitch and boost the chances of getting posted
• New rules for crafting irresistible parenting blog pitches -- story elements and pegs that resonate and how to use them to generate wide coverage
• Social media tips: How to use social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and even Google Plus to build relationships with these bloggers -- plus how NOT to pitch via social media
• How the best PR pros have gained the ear -- and trust -- of key parenting bloggers and how to build long-term relationships with top online journalists covering the parenting market
• The inside scoop on sponsorships and freebies -- which ones are welcomed by parenting bloggers and which are rookie mistakes to avoid
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per yearwith extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.