Hilton Worldwide Launches New Global Careers Website
MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton Worldwide announced today the launch of its new global careers website, www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers. The mobile-optimized site makes it easier than ever for prospective candidates to find career opportunities at all levels across the 90 countries in which Hilton Worldwide operates.
“This website is the culmination of months of creative and development work by teams around the world,” said Matt Schuyler, chief human resources officer, Hilton Worldwide. “It is truly reflective of a critical component of our Mission to be the preeminent global hospitality company, attracting the very best and brightest Team Members.”
New website features include:
• Language and location detection: The site will automatically display content that matches the user’s browser language and location settings
• Enhanced job search: Job search will now provide featured jobs, similar matching jobs, the “Job Cart” on every page and the option to “E-mail Job Agent” for automatic email alerts when new jobs are available with a specified criteria
• Hilton Worldwide Brand and Talent Area Portals: When users come to the site from any of the company’s ten brand sites, they will now enter a portal designed for that brand, and can also view pages of 13 specific talent areas such as Food & Beverage, Sales and Finance
• Global Location Map: All Hilton Worldwide properties and corporate locations will be marked on a Google Map with addresses and directions, and each region will have a dedicated map with links to relevant career content
• Additional content: Informational pages have been added, including pages on University Recruiting, Military, Diversity, Benefits, Culture and more
For more details, watch this video that highlights the website’s key features.
About Hilton Worldwide Hilton Worldwide is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 94 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 4,000 hotels and timeshare properties, with more than 650,000 rooms in 90 countries and territories and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.