New PR Master Class on Instagram Video vs. Twitter Vine: PR Secrets for Winning 15 Seconds of Fame with Online Video
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar with Industry Experts
(NewMediaWire via WebWire) --
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - July 29, 2013 - PR professionals looking to discover how to promote and capitalize on Instagram’s new 15-second video tool will learn the simple steps to creating optimal visual content in a new 90-minute webinar by PR University. The event features experts who will share practical methods for using video to build a brand, gain new followers, generate sales, and deliver maximum ROI.
PR pros who attend Instagram Video vs. Twitter Vine: New PR Secrets for Winning 15 Seconds of Fame with Online Video will learn how to get up to speed on the latest video best practices—from technology requirements and practical first steps—while learning the secrets of killer online content.
This PR University webinar takes place on Friday, August 2, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Sally Falkow, President, Meritus Media; Co-developer, PRESSfeed
Cokey Falkow, Vice President, New Media Content, Meritus Media Inc.
What PR pros will learn:
· Instagram Video Update: Stats, facts and how-to’s behind social media’s latest online video tool—which is quickly outpacing Vine
· How Instagram video works—still frames per second
· Picture Perfect: Basics of good photography to make good stills
· Instagram Boot Camp: Quick tips to help take powerful, engaging photographs in Instagram
· Advanced Engagement: How to use comments and hashtags to attract followers and drive engagement
· Secrets of using filters: What followers find most compelling, and how to choose the right filter for greater reach
· How to easily make the jump from stills to video
· Instagram Video Features, Tools and Techniques: An in-depth walk-through of the new video feature
· Conceptualizing the story: Practical guidelines for capturing the moment
· Sharing and posting: How to promote photos and videos on Instagram and elsewhere to maximize reach
· Using Instagram video for brand awareness campaigns—and how to stay “on brand” with every image or video
· How to use Instagram video for social responsibility programs
· Brand Ambassador Tips: Helping brand ambassadors make videos featuring products, ideas, services or causes
· Integration Strategies: New ways to seed Instagram to Facebook and other social media
· Measurement and Metrics: How to track and measure the value of Instagram video program and prove it to top management
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.