IBC sees ACCESS Demonstrate Integrated Solutions that make Multiscreen Monetization a Reality
Oberhausen, Germany - ACCESS CO., LTD, a global provider of advanced software technologies to the mobile, beyond-PC and digital TV markets, today announced that IBC (stand 14.101) will see solutions integrating NetFront™ Browser NX, NetFront™ Living Connect and ACCESS MediaPilot™ to provide operators with end-to-end multiscreen monetization solutions.
The IBC demonstrations show how ACCESS provides solutions that enable operators to monetize multiscreen through:
* Sharing premium content between set-tops, TVs, smartphones, tablets and other CE devices
* Enabling and measuring deeper consumer interaction with content, operators, broadcasters and brands
* Reducing the cost and time to deploy multiscreen monetization.
“Our IBC demonstrations show how operators can deploy end-to-end multiscreen monetization through the ACCESS DLNA Technology Components™ and HTML5 solutions,” says Kiyo Oishi, Chairman, ACCESS Europe. “Key features of our demonstrations will be HTML5 Remote User Interface technology, cloud integration, highly optimized HTML5 rendering on multiple chipsets and the ‘studio confident’ security developed with CAS vendor partners that provide the additional security content owners need to allow storage and playback on all CE devices.”
The ACCESS multiroom and multiscreen solutions on show include:
* NetFront™ Living Connect – a DLNA Technology Component which has been integrated with conditional access to provide ‘studio confident’ media-sharing and also enables Operators to deploy DLNA Premium Video Guidelines
* NetFront™ Browser NX – a lightning fast WebKit-based HTML5 browser that provides a UI and application development platform for advanced TV services
* ACCESS MediaPilot™ is a software solution for Microsoft® Windows® PC, iOS and Android that enables end-consumers to seamlessly access, share and control digital media between any local network connected device in their home network.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the white paper ‘Unlocking and Securing Multiscreen’s Monetization Potential’, written and researched by IHS Screen Digest for ACCESS; please visit THE MULTISCREEN BLOG.
Note to editors: If you would like to make an appointment to meet ACCESS at IBC 2013, please contact Rajin Kang, email@example.com, tel: +44 207 486 4900.
ACCESS CO., LTD. is a global provider of advanced software solutions and services that enable operators, device manufacturers, content owners and consumers to make the most of today’s multi-screen, connected world. It provides software for mobiles, smartphones and tablets, connected TVs and set-top boxes in the connected home, automotive, digital publishing and networking markets. ACCESS solutions have shipped in over one billion devices around the world. Its product portfolio includes the NetFront™ Software Series and the ZebOS® network platform, providing customers faster time-to-market, flexibility and customizability; the ACCESSTM Digital Publishing Ecosystem for cloud-based, cross-platform digital publishing and the NetAd mobile advertising platform. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, the company is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Mothers’ Index, 4813) and operates subsidiaries and affiliates in Asia, Europe and the United States. Learn more about ACCESS at www.access-company.com.
© 2013 ACCESS CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
ACCESS, the ACCESS logo, and NetFront are registered trademarks or trademarks of ACCESS CO., LTD. in the United States, Japan and/or other countries. ZebOS is the registered trademark and services mark of IP Infusion Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. DLNA is a registered trademark and DLNA Certified is a trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance. Digital Living Network Alliance is a service mark of the Digital Living Network Alliance All other trademarks, logos and trade names mentioned in the document are the property of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.