Mobistar is mentioned on social media every 2 minutes 39 seconds
Brussels – Exactly 2 years after launching its official page on Facebook, Mobistar is celebrating its first “Mobistar Social Media Day” today. A perfect opportunity to stimulate even more enthusiasm for the social media among Mobistar employees and clients, and also to underline the increasing success of the brand’s numerous presences on the web. Mobistar is today one of the most active Belgian companies on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. The proof: Mobistar has just been recognised by Socialbakers as one of the most active Facebook brands in Belgium for the second year in a row.
In July 2011, Mobistar published its first post on its official Facebook page, and in doing so offered all its clients a new point of contact. A few months later, the company also allowed its clients to post their questions via Twitter. The aim? To promote the exchange of information between Mobistar and its clients, and also between the clients themselves, in order to create a real Mobistar community on the web. That is why Mobistar created a discussion and help forum on its website, in order to enable customers to help each other.
To answer questions posted on Facebook and Twitter, Mobistar has created, as part of its customer service, a “webcare” team who specialise in social media. And various French and Dutch speaking “conversation experts” keep the Mobistar community bubbling on the different social networks. They are the ones who, for example, take care of content on the Facebook and blog pages, and they also run competitions on Twitter and Instagram.
Two years later, the figures speak for themselves:
- Mobistar is mentioned on social media every 2 minutes 39 seconds.
- A client problem is resolved by the Mobistar “webcare” team every 23 minutes. A total of 34,000 cases have been resolved over the last two years.
- On Facebook, the Mobistar Belgique and Mobistar België pages have today more than 50,000 fans.
- On Twitter, the Mobistar FR, Mobistar NL and Press Mobistar accounts have 6,000 followers altogether.
- On YouTube, the videos posted on the Mobistar Belgique and Mobistar België accounts (both enhanced in March 2013) have reached nearly 700,000 views.
- The Mobistar blog has already attracted nearly 425,000 visits since it was launched in December 2012.
While Mobistar will also strengthen its presence on Instagram and LinkedIn in the months ahead, the first “Social Media Day” will be held at Mobistar this 25th of July 2013. It will be an opportunity to present these encouraging results, both internally and externally, and to inject still a little more life into the social media within the company. Mobistar is increasingly positioning itself as the best player in Belgium when it comes to smartphones and mobile data offers to better access social media.
More details about Mobistar and the social media on the company blog: www.mobistar.be/fr/blog
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.