New PR Creativity Master Class: Top Brands Show How to Create Brilliant Campaigns That Move Markets
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar with Award-Winning Brands, Agency Experts and “Creativity in PR” Author
(NewMediaWire vis WebWire) --
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - July 24, 2013 - PR professionals looking to consistently generate breakthrough creative campaign ideas will learn simple steps to brainstorming blockbuster PR events, offers and messages in a new 90-minute webinar by PR University. The event features five experts—including several Bulldog Award winners—who will share practical methods for building an atmosphere, culture and strategy that support innovative thinking—for PR, social media, advertising or even internal communications.
PR pros who attend PR Creativity Master Class: Top Brands Show How to Create Brilliant Campaigns That Move Markets will learn how to use the latest brainstorming methods and tools to guide teams toward fresh concepts, inspiring campaigns and, most of all, breakthrough results—and convince management that creative ideas aren’t dangerous, but rather should be prized.
Sam Ford, Director, Digital Strategy, Peppercom
Andy Green, “Creativity in Public Relations”
What PR pros will learn:
• The Definition of “Creativity” for PR pros: What to know about creativity vs. innovation—plus words to add to an organization’s creativity vocabulary
• The Five I’s of Creativity: Information, incubation, illumination, integration and illustration—how to harness these steps for every client or campaign
• Stimulating Great Ideas: Tips, tricks and tools to use right away to be much more creative . . . yes, immediately
• Creativity 2.0: Why being creative is even more important now that we are all online 24/7, and how to use new creative ideas to stand out on the Web
• Green Light Thinking: Methodologies and practical steps to help brainstorm bold, big ideas that generate clicks, retweets and coverage
• Red Light Thinking: How to evaluate and judge creative ideas
• How to sell edgy, creative ideas to conservative management or clients (especially when pitching a non-traditional idea to traditional execs)
• Breaking down barriers—how to create a culture of creativity that gives a shop or department a clear advantage over competitors
• The rules of successful brainstorming sessions—how to prepare the room, participants and materials for superior, innovative sessions
• Dealing with naysayers, roadblockers and buzzkillers: Proven techniques and tactics for neutralizing the inevitable negativity that always seems to be a part of the brainstorming and creativity process…but doesn’t have to be
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per yearwith extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR Universitywebinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.