“I can help Anyone Find Love Second time around in 90 days or less,” says Author
A free book launch by an author who promises guaranteed success to those people who have experienced divorce and who are looking to date again when they follow her practical, clear and concise advice.
“I can help Anyone Find Love Second time around in 90 days or less”
These incredibly powerful words come Katy Langstone, a leading authority on dating and romance for Divorced People, and author of the smash hit book “Dating for Divorced People - How to Be Outrageously Successful and Meet the Partner You Deserve. Guaranteed” And available on Amazon free now for a limited time period only.
Katy is a powerful entertaining interviewer. She’ll tell your audience:
- Why online dating and personal ads aren’t just for geeks, losers and misfits
- About the Golden Rule of 1st Dates (VIOLATE IT & FAIL!!)
- Why its important to know that men fall in love through their eyes and women fall in love through their ears
- How most people blow their chances in a second time relationship by repeating mistakes from the first time around – WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHAT THEY DID WRONG!!
- The worst (and BEST) place to go on a first date
- How anyone can find the love of their life in 90 days or less (as preposterous as that may sound)
- The enormous mistake women make that costs them the love they’re looking for
- About one woman who followed her advice and now has more men than she knows what to do with (such a problem!)
- How Singles Bars and dating services are destroying the love lives of single men and women
Katy and her book has had critical acclaim since being launched and is Ranked at #1 in Amazon for “Dating for Divorced People”. Katy regularly blogs at http://www.divorcetodating.co.uk/blog/ and is available for interview that will thrill and delight your audience.
- Contact Information
- Nichola Craven
- Divorce To Dating
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.