Good News! There’s a new book out that will exclusively help golfers 50 years and older play better golf today
The golf performance experts at Age Defying Golf have released what is likely the best and most comprehensive golf instruction book to date exclusively for golfers 50-75 years old.
The Golfing Good Life: Golf Instruction for Golfers Over 50
The long time instructors at www.agedefyinggolf.com, convincingly prove why traditional golf instruction has failed with golfers over 50 years old and why their approach is different and effective.
According to Dr. York, golfers over 50 no longer have the flexible joints and muscles needed to follow current golf teaching: teaching that is based on the golf swings of 20-year old college and professional golfers. Dr. York and Dr Edwards take the time to explain how stiffness in specific joints forcefully prevent the over 50 golfer from making a solid, consistent, and powerful golf swing.
Included in www.amazon.com/The-Golfing-Good-Life-ebook/dp/B00CXWDTUG you will find a multi-faceted approach including:
- Professional Golf Instruction to solve each of the 12 swing killers found in golfers over 50
- Specific stretches and mobility training to solve the specific limitations unique to the body of the over 50 golfer that cause a frustratingly inconsistent golf swing
- Vetted and effective golf swing aids recommendations that specifically correct each of the 12 swing killers.
- In book, clickable video links that makes understanding and execution a breeze.
Plus 2 newly added bonus chapters:
- Dynamic Warm Up: According to Dr. Edwards, most golfers do not know that traditional stretching before they play golf has been proven to increase golf related injuries. This article shows the research proven way to avoid injuries and play pain free…videos included.
- In this chapter, Dr. York points out that the transition move is quite possibly the most important move in golf and explains why it is so difficult for the golfer over 50. Easy techniques to master the transition move are included.
Follow this link to the Amazon store to learn more: www.amazon.com/The-Golfing-Good-Life-ebook/dp/B00CXWDTUG
For the golfer over 50, who wants to have a ton more fun hitting memorable golf shots that they can be proud of and brag about on the 19th hole, the new book from Age Defying Golf might just provide the answer. Dr. York states that, “For only $3.99, golfers are going to make that money back in one day when they surprisingly dominate their golf group with their new found golf game.” Of course, nobody has to know that they had a little help in getting there.
- Contact Information
- Dr. Ryan York, DPT CGS
- Golf Performance Specialist/Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Age Defying Golf
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.